The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone seen the Supafit seat covers yet?

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. Just asked the question of the company and they quoted straight away. I've heard they are good, but haven't seen any fitted to a grenadier or a photo.
Anyone seen them?
Pedro

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
I just had some seat covers made and fitted by Woolly Fleece in Townsville. We like the look of the two tone leather seats, but leather is hot and sweaty in the tropics. We picked the closest colours they had to match the originals. Also found a Grenadier logo on line, and had that embroidered into the front seat covers.

Attachments

• IMG_5011.jpeg
    IMG_5011.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5006.jpeg
    IMG_5006.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
I just had some seat covers made and fitted by Woolly Fleece in Townsville. We like the look of the two tone leather seats, but leather is hot and sweaty in the tropics. We picked the closest colours they had to match the originals. Also found a Grenadier logo on line, and had that embroidered into the front seat covers.
Very smart! (y)
Do the covers have any storage pouches on the sides or at the rear?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Look great. Not sure I'd eat a Double Decker or Flake in there though. 🤣 🍫

1703082518479.png 1703082627066.png
SKIP UP TO 1:15

Back
Top Bottom