The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone know any aftermarket floormats?

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Biggest issue in my experience is stuff getting under everything via the gas pedal. I don't think i've seen a single solution that can prevent that, but am eager to see if WT's offering does better than INEOS's (and I'm not sure it will?).
Yes, the Ineos rubber mats are excellent

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Biggest issue in my experience is stuff getting under everything via the gas pedal. I don't think i've seen a single solution that can prevent that, but am eager to see if WT's offering does better than INEOS's (and I'm not sure it will?).
^^^^^^This 100%^^^^^^^

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
I have been in contact with X1Mats (Formally F1Mars) trying them to manufacture a hybrid mat. Front/Rear/Cargo. They are waiting on getting an IG to measure. They have a 6 layer mat that sounds like to would cut down on road noise for us without carpet. Here is the components of their mat. In addition, they sell a Hybrid version in which a carpeted layer attaches to the top, providing you with 6 layers.

Has anyone used their products previously?

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpg
    IMG_2781.jpg
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Mr-Gus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
So I’ve talked to WeatherTech and confirmed they only sell the Grenadier cargo liner w/ the cutouts already in place. Unlike a lot of other people on this thread, I need one that will hold water and the cut outs kind of defeat that purpose. Wet dogs and leaky coolers are my issue… Has anyone found a cargo liner that can hold a few gallons of water without it leaking through?

Also, for those interested, having owned WeatherTech and Ineos liners for the front and second row, the Ineos liners are far superior, in my opinion. They fit very snuggly and are a little more rubbery with more capture areas in the honeycomb pattern.

Michael Brindley

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
My genuine ineos rubber ones have worn thru after 12 months.If you could buy singular drivers side would be ok but buying pair every 12 months be expensive job.

Back
Top Bottom