The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone do anything creative with the hanger holes?

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
I have the cognac on order, should be here within a week so will post a pic when it arrives.
Cognac brown was waiting for me after I returned from leave (1500kms road trip in Grenadier), here is a quick pic in bad lighting. Probably the closest match from their range, will darken more with use.

Attachments

• IMG_2847.jpeg
    IMG_2847.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 111
Local time
Reaction score
Those straps are pretty close it doesn’t show that well in the pictures, bought the straps from etsy and there were different colours to choose from. Yes the butt plug looking things are 3D printed. My wife was complaining there were no handles to help get in the back, I wasn’t sure these would make a difference but she says they work great. Nice thing is if they bother you when you are seated they just slip out, but you don’t really notice them.
:oops: You said butt plug 🤣

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Cognac brown was waiting for me after I returned from leave (1500kms road trip in Grenadier), here is a quick pic in bad lighting. Probably the closest match from their range, will darken more with use.
You can just get some leather dye and then seal it.
The rabbit hole of leatherworking...

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Finished my grab handles, cognac brown 20cm length from MyHide on Etsy. The length is spot on, will take internal picture later as too dark in garage. Leather has a bit of flex but still feels strong enough, will see how it ages.

Attachments

• IMG_2861.jpeg
    IMG_2861.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 88

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Those look great. My son just got printer and did some for me. Gotta track down an old belt now

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Finished my grab handles, cognac brown 20cm length from MyHide on Etsy. The length is spot on, will take internal picture later as too dark in garage. Leather has a bit of flex but still feels strong enough, will see how it ages.
Those look great - and cognac matches the saddle leather well (good enough for government work)?

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here is the mounted handle.

Attachments

• IMG_2898.jpeg
    IMG_2898.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 52

Sodhi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Here is the mounted handle.
Those look great and seems to be what my parents need for support getting in to the Grenadier.
How did you attach the strap to the mounting plug? Does it feel strong enough for someone to apply weight too or does that depend on the nut and bolt you use?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here are some PHOTOS

I used flat head recessed hex bolts, washers, and nylock nuts connected through 3D printed plugs.

Back
Top Bottom