The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Agile Offroad under bench seat ARB air compressor instructions

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
For anyone wondering the instructions and the entire kit is very easy to follow. Hardest part is pulling the granny apart, the compressor and lines are super easy, seriously plug and play for all the wiring.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
ARB Agile Offroad instructions
This is a fantastic instruction manual.

But, the dismounting is only valid for a single battery Grenadier. Dismounting panel 2 is impossible in the "two-battery" setup. I have a similar setup of the RB compressor (like some others) but I did cut panel 2 in two pieces to be able to dismount it!

Reactions: IGL

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I removed the second battery, I think they were 13mm bolts holding the mounts down. The CTek must disconnect power when the positive lead was disconnected because I didn’t have any current, the light turned red and I didn’t burn down the truck or house. Even with no current/voltage read I was nervous as I haven’t had a dual battery setup before. That battery was HEAVY but I got by with just twisting it sideways, didn’t have to pull all the way out.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, for the dumb question, but the Agile set is useable/mountable with the second battery installed?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, for the dumb question, but the Agile set is useable/mountable with the second battery installed?
Well, I was looking at the pictures, and at first sight yes!

[EDITED] But you should know that there are 12V wires available at that location (at least in MY dual battery car, and most others) for a compressor mount, therefore you don't need the 40A fuse of Agile, neither need to connect it as they did.
But their solution is nice!

Last edited:

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Their solution is pretty slick. It would be more trouble to not use their setup. Also leaves the 40a for something else. Not sure what yet but I am sure something can use the power.

Attachments

• IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5253.jpeg
    IMG_5253.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom