The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

15% price increase? Bulls**t

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Good to know about the insurance, Painter. I'm still learning sadly the hard way - my truck got backed into in a carpark nearly a month ago and I'm still waiting for the phone to ring from ICBC to get it fixed. Rust is starting to set in; I kinda wish it was a hit and run so I would have just swallowed it and gotten it fixed, but instead now I've started a process with the guy who hit me, and I'm still waiting for the first step it seems, while my truck slowly rusts (which I hate - once it sets in, it's very hard to deal with and makes a proper repair more complex). I'm still hopeful for a positive resolution -- but I can speak from experience that you are right, I don't think the grass is greener in AB given how rates have skyrocketed there when the Government reduced regulations on insurance companies! Damned if we do, damned if we don't!
That’s a shame! Isn’t there a certain time in which the insurance has to react?
I would certainly also be pissed off and frustrated. It sucks to be at the mercy of things like that!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
That’s a shame! Isn’t there a certain time in which the insurance has to react?
I would certainly also be pissed off and frustrated. It sucks to be at the mercy of things like that!

Being so new to this jurisdiction, I genuinely don't know. I'm calling them today and I'll let everyone know how this saga resolves. And if it's not resolved I'll let you know which Vancouver Island business to avoid spending money at because the owner scams people on insurance issues :D That'll show 'em....he'll likely lose a one-time tourist customer, and maybe even two! (sarcasm intended!)

Back
Top Bottom