The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wheels: thread pitch

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
I have decided that I would like to keep the steel rims for when i do overland trips and put the 17 inch alloys on for day to day driving. I approached IG to order and was sent an invoice. It came through as R115 000 South African Rands some $6880 Dollar. This is absolutely mental and just can not be justified. If you Order them when you order the Gren they cost R10 000 south african rand $600 us dollar odd. So I guess there is no way I am taking these Rims. I dont mind paying a bit extra but x10 of the normal price is not fair and a rip off. I am concerned what spare parts are going to cost.

Any other options that anyone has tried and fitted?
What size 17 inch rims am i looking for. Its all very confusing?
That is nuts! You can spend 1/4 of that and get plenty of aftermarket alloys. I’m not sure if it translates there, but the Method wheels I purchased were $1,400 for a set of 5 delivered to my door.

If steel wheels are what you really want, you might try looking for MB Sprinter van ones as they have the same specs.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
If steel wheels are what you really want, you might try looking for MB Sprinter van ones as they have the same specs.
Do you, or anyone know the size(s)? And load rating?
I'd go with a 16x8 for my caravan as I'm replacing the alloys it comes with. And the tyres for that matter.

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
What size lug nut wrench in inches please?

Back
Top Bottom