The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
We went on a quick holiday in Oak Creek Canyon, just outside of Sedona. Stayed in a tiny home for the 1st time (admittedly getting a little old to be climbing up/down a latter to a loft bed), and it was actually kinda fun for the couple of nights.

IMG_2881.jpeg

We spent some time exploring Sedona, and even managed to find a new spot we hadn’t seen before (we visit Sedona several times a year)

IMG_2882.jpeg
IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2884.jpeg

Hit the pub for a couple pints after the hike (this grenadier just makes we want to talk like an Englishman…😁...). We even parked behind an older Defender 110

IMG_2885.jpeg

Capped the trip off with an over-landing trip with the Arizona Land Rover Group. We hit the Casner Mountain trail which runs from Flagstaff, up and over Casner Mountain (6837’), and down in to Sedona. This is a locked trail, and the forest service only provides 20 access permits per year. We were fortunate enough to do it 2 years ago in our 2020 Defender with the LR group, so jumped at the chance to do it again; this time in the Grenny.

IMG_2888.jpeg
IMG_2886.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg

View attachment vcompress_12.mov

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We went on a quick holiday in Oak Creek Canyon, just outside of Sedona. Stayed in a tiny home for the 1st time (admittedly getting a little old to be climbing up/down a latter to a loft bed), and it was actually kinda fun for the couple of nights.

View attachment 7858078

We spent some time exploring Sedona, and even managed to find a new spot we hadn’t seen before (we visit Sedona several times a year)

View attachment 7858079
View attachment 7858080
View attachment 7858081

Hit the pub for a couple pints after the hike (this grenadier just makes we want to talk like an Englishman…😁...). We even parked behind an older Defender 110

View attachment 7858082

Capped the trip off with an over-landing trip with the Arizona Land Rover Group. We hit the Casner Mountain trail which runs from Flagstaff, up and over Casner Mountain (6837’), and down in to Sedona. This is a locked trail, and the forest service only provides 20 access permits per year. We were fortunate enough to do it 2 years ago in our 2020 Defender with the LR group, so jumped at the chance to do it again; this time in the Grenny.

View attachment 7858083
View attachment 7858084
View attachment 7858085

View attachment 7858086

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing. Those cottages are beautiful! How much per night - if you don't mind... Thanks so much!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Rock sliders have been picked up, and the car is booked in on 6 June for fitment.

View: https://youtu.be/Y2FbjEm4Wfc
Just watched the video. There is no going back after fitting those. Like the idea, but I can see a danger if they are used in anger - you may restrict door opening if they move. However, I do see the advantage of an inbuilt step combined with a rock-slider.

Just visited their website and some useful additions worth considering.

Last edited:

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just when I thought all my issues have been fixed and perfect. Orange engine light comes on and it won’t go away even after a couple of restarts. F**cking annoying having to goto the dealers again. Such inconvenience I’m beginning to doubt all these software issues. Now trying to disconnect the battery and see if that works!!!
Update. Rang dealer to book in with courtesy car. I was informed that the technician (only one person at this dealership) is on holiday for 2 weeks. Therefore had to wait. However, the technician is willing to put it on the diagnostic machine to briefly check tomorrow.

Whilst, I’m very grateful he could have a quick look (there and back 45 miles for me, nothing compared to some of you, I know). I’m still annoyed that Ineos don’t have the resources/support/dealerships to fully support these vehicles. I mean only one technician for this dealership. It’s crazy!!! So high hopes of getting parts or service swiftly without making several trips.

I did use a general OBD and comes up as P2OF2 catalyst efficiency below threshold Bank 2 and Googled it. It could something or nothing.

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
La vignette CRIT'Air (certificat qualité de l'air) est arrivée et a été collée directement sur le pare-brise. Plus rien (au niveau administratif ;)) ne s'oppose désormais à nos déplacements en France.

C'est dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de vignettes uniformes en Europe, à un moment donné le pare-brise devient trop petit.

The CRIT'Air sticker (air quality certificate) has arrived and has been stuck directly onto the windscreen. From now on, nothing stands in the way of our journeys in France (from an administrative point of view ;)).

It's a shame that there are no standardised stickers throughout Europe, because at some point the windscreen will become too small.

Die CRIT'Air Vignette (Umweltplakette) ist eingetroffen und wurde direkt an die Windschutzscheibe geklebt. Unseren Fahrten nach Frankreich steht jetzt nichts (verwaltungstechnisches ;)) mehr im Wege.

Es ist schade, dass es in Europa keine einheitlichen Plaketten gibt, irgendwann wird die Windschutzscheibe zu klein dafür.

20240528_141238.jpg

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
That is either a tiny beef welly or very large piece of broccoli
Same size as last year, and plenty big enough for lunch. We'd walked 7km, and did another 8km back to our hotel.

C64_forever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_2405.jpegBittersweet weekend.... went to Gold country, up in the Sierra by Sierra City. Greanadier, was amazing, light trails felt like I was on the highway. Lots and lots of looks and compliments.

Sadly, my beloved German Shepherd died this weekend unexpectedly of a heart attack (most likely). I was with him until the end. He passed away comfortably on his pillow in the back of my Grenadier. 😢

Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7858078

View attachment 7858079
View attachment 7858080
View attachment 7858081

View attachment 7858082

View attachment 7858083
View attachment 7858084
View attachment 7858085

View attachment 7858086
Hello, we love Sedona too. We have been there twice when we were travelling North and central Amerika 1 year, respectivly. In Sedona we spent roughly 3 weeks. In the Mc Donald we watched the election of Donald Trump in 2016. This year we will revisit this beautiful place on our 5 month trip again. May be at your election in November!
But on your picture of the poison ivy I can not see poison ivy. I see only brambles with their thorns. I can still remember poison ivy near a though moutain bike trail in Sedona.
As far as I can remember Bear Moutain trail was the most beautiful trail for us in Sedona. And don`t forget the old gold mine in Jerome. It`s an outstanding museum, even without the late owner!
Enjoy your Grenadier, Hans from Germany!
PS: We are travelling in our Ford Transit Nugget, not with our real Defender SW 110, this truck will go on Safari in Southern Afrika next year again! For 4-wheel drive trails in North Amerika, we will use our mountain bikes( Moab e.g.).

Back
Top Bottom