The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Fun afternoon at Hungry Valley with “The Locals”… thank you Rusnak INEOS for getting us all together 😎

So who had the biggest tyres ??

I see what look like two with OEM Steels, one with 17’ alloy and two after market, which look to be the same brand as well. I know you guys think that land and trails are closing down around you but I would love access to a quarter of what you guys have 👍

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks - I’ve seen these on here before. What is the round piece you’ve used to anchor to the grenios mount?
It’s a 3d-printed “bung”. The file is in the resources somewhere.

dime80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
My days of faffing about on my driveway with spring compressors are over so I paid the man (TJM 4x4) to install a set of the heavy duty Airbag Man airbags .
View attachment 7852398
Hi. I’m looking at having same installed to assist with levelling when towing. If you have any feedback from install/handling what psi you run at, that would be great.
Thanks. Simon

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hit and killed a wallaby today, joining Ronny Dahl with this dubious honour. Nothing I could do, I came around a corner well under the speed limit and it was right in the middle of the lane.

Ronny's car is now called Skip, maybe I should name my Wally.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tie me kangaroo down, sport.
Kangaroo Dundee Australia GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Last edited:

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
402 miles today, Melton Mowbray to Wansbeck Hospital and return, with a friend who had a hospital appointment, cannot drive and can barely walk. Pins in leg, hip and other issues make sitting down very uncomfortable, so she lay in the load bay with the seats folded down, a massive cushion and all of my camping mats to pad the area out.

(There are 2 consultants in the NHS who do the surgery contemplated, and the one she prefers is in the North East).

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Installed my Bison Gear Shelf and signed up for the 1 Day class in CT with Overland Experts on June 8th. Still slots open so sign up!

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
This weekend, after a hearty and late breakfast, we took a trip to the Palatinate. There was a sparkling wine tasting in Deidesheim, 18 different sparkling wines from a single winegrower!

My wife said: I'll drink, then you can drive. :oops::ROFLMAO:

After the tasting, we went out for dinner and had a sundowner in a very nice wine bar.

The weather offered a bit of everything, so the Grenny was thoroughly washed during a heavy thunderstorm on the highway.

Collage_2024-05-21_10_08_31.jpg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
XSPEC Molle panels with diesel fuel tanks installed today. One on each side. XHQ also solved the electrical problem, fixed it and found a new wiring issue with the recent 20 inch LED lightbar install (glad I asked them to look the lightbar over). It was a quick fix.

The electrical problem was caused when the dashcam was installed by my installer. It did not affect the dashcam but a fuse for the Power ON switch on the roof panel. Now all fixed. That explains why the aux power circuits where down, the ON switch was not working, due to the blown fuse.

Everything now working as it should. Final niggles gone.

You can also see the JOOCLA Ensuite mounted on the driver’s side of the car, above the diesel tank.

IMG_8981.jpg

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Both UHF units now fully installed after the power circuit mishap. The XRS990 also have a hands free module attached to it, with a steering wheel on/off button.

The GME hands free module can also be linked to the car’s stereo, headphones, etc. I have not tried to link to the car’s stereo yet. I am just working on refining settings of the UHF units like squelch, volume levels and some custom functions you can set with the phone app (XRS models only).

IMG_8991.jpg
IMG_8988.jpg

img_8987-jpg.7857741

Attachments

• IMG_8987.jpg
    IMG_8987.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
Back
Top Bottom