The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
I have the 20 inch lightforce lightbar - fits perfectly
That is what I was suppose to have fiited last week (now next week), but mine was a single row Lightforce Viper. That double must give you a lot of light!

I even have the same brackets.

What is the clearance like on the bumper bar where you have the small lights bolted in? I wanted to stay away from the winch.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
I ordered the ABNTR4x4 Rock Sliders today as well. I blame @wakeo for that 😊 Pictures of the sliders on his car here.

The only remaining things to decide are buying bashplates and whether or not I fit a Redarc gauge to monitor turbo boost and EGT.

img_8451-jpg.7852524

img_8454-jpg.7852527
Hi TheDocAUC, Those rock sliders look great, especially on a Shale Blue Grenadier! DaBull

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi TheDocAUC, Those rock sliders look great, especially on a Shale Blue Grenadier! DaBull
I have only ordered then, that car is @wakeo 's. And they look great, one reason they are going onto my Scottish White car. Buy once, cry once.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Someone posted somewhere about loosing the grommet by the wipers.
So mine flew off to never never land and I just noticed it yesterday.
Check yours too after those long drives.

Looked in my parts bin and found a grommet which fits nicely.
Put some 3M weatherstrip/gasket adhesive, let it be tacky and put it on.

IMG_5647.jpeg

IMG_5648.jpeg

IMG_5649.jpeg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
How romantic

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That is what I was suppose to have fiited last week (now next week), but mine was a single row Lightforce Viper. That double must give you a lot of light!

I even have the same brackets.

What is the clearance like on the bumper bar where you have the small lights bolted in? I wanted to stay away from the winch.
No issues at all with clearance. The dual row bar absolutely packs a punch

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
There batteries will be dead by end of day. The info system in l663 is a battery killer and stays on when doors are opened.
It switches off after a few minutes, doesn't it? At least that's what I think I once noticed.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
10 minutes but each time you open the door the system reboots. Do it 5x and you get battery warning
All right. Thank you. Then that matches my experience. I had the doors open most of the day while I was trimming hedges and bushes because it was so hot. I had no message and no starting problems.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Strange you should talk about dead batteries. Just used my Noco boost pack to start a car opposite. Not the Defenders but a Ford something or other. Love a Noco!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Strange you should talk about dead batteries. Just used my Noco boost pack to start a car opposite. Not the Defenders but a Ford something or other. Love a Noco!
This is on my shopping list!

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What a cracking tow car, the caravan was filled floor to ceiling - being used as a ‘moving house’ overflow storage!IMG_0315.jpegIMG_0314.jpeg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There batteries will be dead by end of day. The info system in l663 is a battery killer and stays on when doors are opened.
Yep, didn't a certain ASPW experience this.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wired in a dash cam today. I used the aux2 wires in the drivers footwell. I daren't wire it into the fusebox as it was so tight for space and most of the drivers fuse box fuses are for BCM's which I was worried I might screw up. Wiring it into the Aux switch means that If I want to run the camera with the engine off I can using the PWR switch. It all seems to be working fine.

Back
Top Bottom