The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)

nzmark

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
suggest you send an email to ineos@orbgrouplondon.zendesk.com&subject=Belstaff Jacket-Support Request
quoting your 7 figure order number with the prefix TM. e.g TMxxxxxxx and your full VIN number, explaining the second email hasn't arrived...;):rolleyes:
Thanks Denis. How on earth do you know this sort of thing? I see you're just across the ditch, so there must be a huge comms drop-out just after Lord Howe!!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
I got a request to pay 1 month ago.

I just put my VIN into the register of approved vehicles - still says..."does not contain a record for this search "...

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I got a request to pay 1 month ago.

I just put my VIN into the register of approved vehicles - still says..."does not contain a record for this search "...
Reckon it's in a line the same size as mine!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Loving it Mr Mercier. 🔎

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
It seems Ineos are ticking boxes with the regulatory side of things in the US.

This decoder is provided by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - United States Department of Transportation:

[Link was provided to me by one of our US forum members 👍]

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just received my VIN ending in 5339 with an expected ETA of October (down from Dec/Jan).

Can anyone tell me what my VIN means in terms of when it was built? Was it built in August as they suggested or a lot earlier as we're seeing?

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Just received my VIN ending in 5339 with an expected ETA of October (down from Dec/Jan).

Can anyone tell me what my VIN means in terms of when it was built? Was it built in August as they suggested or a lot earlier as we're seeing?
Can't tell you when yours was built, but I called my dealer today and was told that mine was built August 28, 2023 with VIN 6677. He said it may be here as early as the end of October to early November, with delivery shortly thereafter, most likely by mid-November.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score

Late to your answer, I just received my VIN dealer saying production this month (apparently) still waiting for completion VIN is 7811

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My VIN ends in 7719, made in October 2023, but I do not know when in October.

It may or may not be on a ship to Australia. There is an information black hole after it is made, until INEOS confirms to the dealer it is on a ship. INEOS knows, the dealer does not.

We call them dealers but INEOS calls them Agents, and Agents do not get much more information than owners.

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
My VIN ends in 7719, made in October 2023, but I do not know when in October.

It may or may not be on a ship to Australia. There is an information black hole after it is made, until INEOS confirms to the dealer it is on a ship. INEOS knows, the dealer does not.

We call them dealers but INEOS calls them Agents, and Agents do not get much more information than owners.
My VIN is 7781 I found out it's sitting on a dock in Zebrugge and was scheduled to be shipped this month now changed to the 28th Dec arrives in Fremantle on the 8/2
What state are you in?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
New South Wales, so it will come in at Port Kembla.

Purnell Adventure is my dealer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom