The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vehicle Shipping companies Colorado to Boston

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
When I shipped my suv from Colorado to NJ I got bids from uShip.com. They broker for you, and different carriers have different ratings and cost. Booking was easy and I had no problems.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
I have also used uship successfully in the past.

Are you purchasing from a dealer? I’d ask them; it may be cheaper and easier to have them handle it.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a company based in New England that would advertise on talk radio…most trips were to Florida but i believe they work everywhere. I’m trying to find them and will post if I do.

You decide bnot to make the Road trip?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've used Waggoner once and uship another. Both turned out alright.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Talk to Carla at Bullseye Auto Transport. She has a lot of experience, knows the carrier routes, and will get you the best rate.

Icgreen3

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure I'm going to move forward with the purchase. Do not want to deal with the water issues. I'm reading on this forum. Have dealt with that in the past with Land Rover and that is the reason I went to Land Cruiser. Those are very bad memories and do not want to go back to them.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I used Capitol Auto Transport in Florida. He is/was a broker. His website seems to be down so not sure if they are still around, but it was a solid choice for me shipping my Defender from Michigan to PA.

23781 Hwy 27 STE 353
Lake Wales, FL 33859-7802
Website
(877) 461-1227
877-373-5822fax
CAPITOLAUTOTRANSPORT.CAT@GMAIL.COM

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure I'm going to move forward with the purchase. Do not want to deal with the water issues. I'm reading on this forum. Have dealt with that in the past with Land Rover and that is the reason I went to Land Cruiser. Those are very bad memories and do not want to go back to them.
I can only post about my experiences, but we've had torrential rains over the past month and I haven't had a drip. Not from the windscreen, not from the doors, and not from the windows. Granted I don't have the safari windows (purposeful decision) so if they are the cause of the problem I wouldn't know about it.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can only post about my experiences, but we've had torrential rains over the past month and I haven't had a drip. Not from the windscreen, not from the doors, and not from the windows. Granted I don't have the safari windows (purposeful decision) so if they are the cause of the problem I wouldn't know about it.
I had 1 small drip on my windshield last Wednesday. Hasn't happened since. My rear door might leak a little but it is 100% related to the wire for my back up camera that I didn't fully install properly.

The only leak I have ever had in any of my land rovers was my '97 D90 and the soft top pulled up from the windshield corner. knock on wood.

Icgreen3

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Krabby,

Thanks so much really appreciate the input. I love the car. I love the story. I love everything about it. Are you the man from the podcast as well?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Krabby,

Thanks so much really appreciate the input. I love the car. I love the story. I love everything about it. Are you the man from the podcast as well?
Stu's "the man," but yes, I work with Stu on the podcast. The way I see it with the PC, you get what you pay for 🤣

As for the IG - it's fantastic. I can understand your trepidations, and I'll be honest that it's far from perfect, but I'm glad I get to hop into it every day. It's the 21st century Defender Land Rover should have created.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenadier in the driving rain and live in Seattle. Drive in the wet almost constantly. The only time my Grenadier has done any of the "water tricks" was the first day when my father-in-law got in to kick the tires. A huge torrent poured down the gutter and down his side when he opened the door. I was parked on a gentle slope so with the gutter setup this can't be unexpected. Because it was my father-in-law, it only made me like the Ineos more. I do have the safari windows.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Stu's "the man," but yes, I work with Stu on the podcast. The way I see it with the PC, you get what you pay for 🤣

As for the IG - it's fantastic. I can understand your trepidations, and I'll be honest that it's far from perfect, but I'm glad I get to hop into it every day. It's the 21st century Defender Land Rover should have created.
Yeah. Not sure this guy wanted or would have been able to pull that off. lol

1710348816281.png

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've had no water issues, and just crested 7k miles, including driving to the east coast from Seattle.

Icgreen3

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I've had no water issues, and just crested 7k miles, including driving to the east coast from Seattle.
Adam,

We just order one. Thanks so much for the response . I look forward to hearing about your adventures with the Grenadier and sharing some of ours as well. Are you in the Boston area? If so where do you go off road in NE?

Back
Top Bottom