The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Utah/Colorado

salamor the seeker

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Who will be driving in the two greatest offroad states? I’ll update this post as people reply. As people get vehicles would love to get drives set up.

@salamor the seeker - mapleton, UT

Last edited:

ChoppaMC

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
I'm down for a group drive once vehicles start showing up. Sounds like fun.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
I'm picking up my Grenadier on the 26th in Seattle and planning to head to Moab for a few days that week - is anyone around who'd like to hit some trails? I'm not looking for anything crazy, but would like to possibly hit some of these in canyonlands - https://www.nps.gov/cany/planyourvisit/road-conditions.htm

Specifically the 29th and 30th

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
I'm picking up my Grenadier on the 26th in Seattle and planning to head to Moab for a few days that week - is anyone around who'd like to hit some trails? I'm not looking for anything crazy, but would like to possibly hit some of these in canyonlands - https://www.nps.gov/cany/planyourvisit/road-conditions.htm

Specifically the 29th and 30th
Ironically we'll be out west during that time, but not in the same areas... Moab/Canyonlands is a great area with all sorts of routes at different levels, that was also the shakedown for our Sprinter right after we bought it

Lance May

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Who will be driving in the two greatest offroad states? I’ll update this post as people reply. As people get vehicles would love to get drives set up.

@salamor the seeker - mapleton, UT
Will be in Moab soon. Waiting to take the rig up Baby Lionsback at Sand Hollow and film it..... that and some other great trails there

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
I am also working toward moving up this corner of the world, picked up a house down Edgemount Meadows close to Durango a few year back. Currently here for a month on Sabbatical. This is first image is on Hwy550 in New Mexico on my way to Durango, second image is on the way back from Purgatory on HWY 550. second was Purgatory on Monday. IMG_8566.jpegIMG_8591.jpegIMG_8583.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom