The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Using the Winch

MarkFermor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
Here is a question on the Grenadier stock winch. Is there a way to operate it if the batteries in the remote are flat or the remote is faulty?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Winch Remote uses 2 AAA batteries. Manaul states 3 volts needed, so they must be Alkaline or 1,5 volt each Lithium AAAs (not NiHM which are 2.4 volts together). Carry some spares.

Nothing in the INEOS Winch Manual about using the winch if the remote is faulty.

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here is a question on the Grenadier stock winch. Is there a way to operate it if the batteries in the remote are flat or the remote is faulty?
No, you are stuck. I bought a pack of the Energiser Lithium that have a 20 year battery life and stuck them in the car as backup.

Pauli

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
Ich habe auch eine Winde bestellt und auch unerfahren damit. Aber mich wundert es ,dass es eine Anleitung dazu gibt. Ich habe kein gefunden in meinen Unterlagen. Gab es die dazu? Und hat die jemand in Deutsch ... Auch als PDF?

I also ordered a winch and am also inexperienced with it. But I'm surprised that there are instructions for it. I didn't find any in my documents. Was there one for that? And does anyone have it in German... Also as a PDF?

Pauli

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
Hab es gefunden. Windenbedienung in Deutsch

Attachments

• X001552_WinchManual_GER_21_08_2023_OnlinePDF_compressed.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom