The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Underbody protection Trialmaster?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
I have seen underbody bash plates on some PTO vehicles and on the models, but I haven’t seen on delivered cars and on some you see the bolt holes for mounting but no plates. Someone on Facebook is telling me that they come on Trialmaster as part of the Rough pack but it isn’t listed anywhere, some have said they will be available for purchase later on from agents. Can anyone with a delivered Trialmaster confirm whether they are there or not? IMG_4127.jpeg
IMG_4122.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"Heavy duty underride protection" was listed early on as an optional extra on all vehicles. This extract from the "early handraiser" brochure regarding options to be available.

"There is a wide range of accessories, including
winches, towbars, bull bars, lightbars, side runners,
interior and exterior utility rails, roof storage
systems, heavy duty underride protection, auxiliary
batteries and even a power take-off, 2,000W with
domestic plug sockets. Specify your Grenadier to
meet your needs."

If the bolt holes/captive nuts are set in place during manufacture, then it shouldn't be too difficult to get a steel plate fabricated... ;)

I was trying to ascertain whether the prototypes were fitted with the standard ZF plastic transmission pan or a metal one.

@AnD3rew : The "Rough Pack" was consistently listed as F/R locking diffs and BFG A/T K02 tyres

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
I was trying to ascertain whether the prototypes were fitted with the standard ZF plastic transmission pan or a metal one.
Pretty sure it’s plastic.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Yes had seen those, but somebody on Facebook’s dealer had told them standard on Trialmaster. Just wanted someone with a delivered Trialmaster to tell me yes or no. I am expecting no, but would be delighted to find that I’m wrong .
@AnD3rew No, there is no plate on mine.

Back
Top Bottom