The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Media Twitter Hard Way Home

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
So all that about collecting your vehicle and driving it home yourself, and it turns out that they are being used as test pilots for the prototype.

That one turned into a damp squib as well then.

Wonder when they put the video out (if they actually do), they will show the “winners” being dropped off and taking their suitcase out of the back before it drives off into the sunset or will it be when they get back their own IG will be sitting on the drive waiting for them ?

Hope it’s the right colour, if so !

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
So all that about collecting your vehicle and driving it home yourself, and it turns out that they are being used as test pilots for the prototype.

That one turned into a damp squib as well then.

Wonder when they put the video out (if they actually do), they will show the “winners” being dropped off and taking their suitcase out of the back before it drives off into the sunset or will it be when they get back their own IG will be sitting on the drive waiting for them ?

Hope it’s the right colour, if so !
I would have done it with a prototype. Eventually even with a better feeling than with my own car😬

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
maybe it just refers to the Grenadier shown in the teaser, which was hopefully recorded when the 6 finalists were introduced for voting (?)
Pretty sure thats the case, the footage in the teaser is all old recycled footage.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Not a week goes by without another attractive influencer falling off a cliff whilst taking a selfie.
When we did the Mt Blanc alpine circuit 3 years ago in our small party was a middle aged influencer from the USA who ran ahead and at every juncture stopped and posed (sometimes yoga poses) on the edge of a precipice.
She then had to post to all her followers.
She was also living off dry biscuits and peanut butter. And a cocktail of drugs for her supposed back pain , including a bag of mixed opioids.
One day she will fall off one of the "fourteeners"(mountains >14,000 feet for the uninitiated) she kept boasting about, and I for one won't be surprised .
Darwin's theory only works before they start procreating :D

#Same but different: The past 48 hrs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TYGmT7_Uro

The "richard-cranium" in the attached video actually set his camera rolling then took himself and his dog into a known croc habitat for a paddle!
The title of the well known British TV show "Some Mothers do have 'em" says it all:...indeed!
It's worth watching to get an understanding of how fast crocs can appear and attack.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
#Same but different: The past 48 hrs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TYGmT7_Uro

The "richard-cranium" in the attached video actually set his camera rolling then took himself and his dog into a known croc habitat for a paddle!
The title of the well known British TV show "Some Mothers do have 'em" says it all:...indeed!
It's worth watching to get an understanding of how fast crocs can appear and attack.
What an idiotic bastard. That poor dog. I would have preferred that the dog survived 👍🏼

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
That's just evolution in action.
If you are so stupid that you go swimming in the dark or in known shark attack area's then it's your fault not theirs.
A friend of mine was snorkeling near a seal colony and filming this playful seal underwater, suddenly the seal took off
Good chance that was because of a shark
I was snorkeling off Lady Musgrave Island 2 years ago and filming the reef fish and turtles
I turned back and this little fellow was about 3 metres behind me
At a guess he was less than 2 metres long so I was too big to be lunch for him.

It's fascinating how nature's dynamics unfold. Being cautious while swimming,..especially in known shark areas or at night, is crucial

Back
Top Bottom