The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

TPMS - Trailer pressure monitoring

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
In my Defender I have an after market TPMS system to monitor the Defender tyres and toes on my caravan - is it possible to also monitor trailer tyres from the built in system in the Grenadier? Otherwise I will need to add a secondary system and I assume the answer is that it’s not possible!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
In my Defender I have an after market TPMS system to monitor the Defender tyres and toes on my caravan - is it possible to also monitor trailer tyres from the built in system in the Grenadier? Otherwise I will need to add a secondary system and I assume the answer is that it’s not possible!
I have not yet heard that the tyres of a trailer are also monitored from the grenadier. But that is a good point. Why don't you ask the dealer or Ineos? I'm interested in this too, and will bring it up when the opportunity arises.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have not yet heard that the tyres of a trailer are also monitored from the grenadier. But that is a good point. Why don't you ask the dealer or Ineos? I'm interested in this too, and will bring it up when the opportunity arises.
I asked my dealer when I collected my Grenadier and await his answer! 😀

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the original wheel rims with aftermarket ones?? Is the tyre pressure monitoring system sensors removable from the original wheel to put in the new or did you just buy new wheel sensors

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
I would also like to be able to have the tyre pressure on the caravan and spares displayed on the main screen

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the original wheel rims with aftermarket ones?? Is the tyre pressure monitoring system sensors removable from the original wheel to put in the new or did you just buy new wheel sensors
Spjnr has fitted aftermarket rims and tyres and swapped out the original Ineos TPMS's onto the new lot and they synced up.

I on the other hand are still after a new 5x set for my 2nd lot of rims and tyres. Have been quoted a ludicrous 4 figure sum from the agent for new ones which I just cannot fathom. It's a Grenadier not a Bugatti!

Back
Top Bottom