The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

This is the month.....,..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
Breathe Out GIF by Bernardson

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
How many people on here have a delivery stated as ‘by feb 1st’?
that is what my contract says but no news of production yet and with the comment above regarding lead time to delivery from production it would seem extremely unlikely that my delivery will be as suggested in the contract.

A

Last edited:

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Which year? :unsure:
Just got off the phone with my dealer in Germany. My Grenadier will be built in January. He can't see an exact day in the system. He reckons the car should be on site around mid-February. That's all he can say. Why some customers are given exact manufacturing days is beyond me. Also, why VIN numbers have probably already been communicated.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
When I signed my contract last September at my dealers place he told me the production was foreseen in January, for delivery in February or March. Beginning of December I asked him again, and no changes in the planning (according to him), but no details (production date or VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
I'll await half January to ask him the status, as I know that pushing my dealer will not help anyway. I only want to know because I have to prepare the money :cool:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How many people on here have a delivery stated as ‘by feb 1st’?
"ESTIMATED delivery by: 01/02/2023"
with the comment above regarding lead time to delivery from production it would seem extremely unlikely that my delivery will be as suggested in the contract.
6 weeks sounds a little too long and for obvious reasons I'd prefer to believe the timescales suggested by Justin Hocevar which for UK would be more like 30 days.
Screenshot_20230102_101914.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Why some customers are given exact manufacturing days is beyond me. Also, why VIN numbers have probably already been communicated.
Isn't this just info that Ineos Customer Services are giving out rather than agents? If so I'd assume the Customer Services just have "internal" access to systems that agents don't.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Each time I read "Zeebrugge" I want to take my car, go to the port (less than one hour drive) and see if they didn't drop a Grenadier from the ship. Only problem, the steering wheel is on the right side of the car, and the steel bumpers aren't allowed in Europe :cry:
By the way: Zeebrugge is "Zeebrugge, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium, Europe!"

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When you say “right side” you actually mean “wrong” side ;)
Thanks for correcting me :ROFLMAO: , OK, I then drive on the wrong side of the road, and they drive on the left side? Correct? But lucky for me I am right-handed, I hope you too :unsure:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in fact right handed. The 1st time I was in a RHD car as the front seat passenger my mind was blown. I was 20-something and just couldn’t get over sitting where I always sit and there was no steering wheel or instrumentation.

When I first drove one it felt impossibly awkward. Shifting lefty was bizarre and I couldn’t get used to looking up and left for the rear-view mirror.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When I signed my contract last September at my dealers place he told me the production was foreseen in January, for delivery in February or March. Beginning of December I asked him again, and no changes in the planning (according to him), but no details (production date or VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
I'll await half January to ask him the status, as I know that pushing my dealer will not help anyway. I only want to know because I have to prepare the money :cool:
I am in fact right handed. The 1st time I was in a RHD car as the front seat passenger my mind was blown. I was 20-something and just couldn’t get over sitting where I always sit and there was no steering wheel or instrumentation.

When I first drove one it felt impossibly awkward. Shifting lefty was bizarre and I couldn’t get used to looking up and left for the rear-view mirror.
The colonials being awkward again - the right side is the correct side. :)

Regarding delivery on 1 February, I think we will all be surprised if that happens. But any time in February would be very acceptable.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The colonials being awkward again - the right side is the correct side. :)
Ineos really need to look at a version of this to save anyone fighting:

Regarding delivery on 1 February, I think we will all be surprised if that happens. But any time in February would be very acceptable.
Yes, but would you then wait for a 1st March registration?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos really need to look at a version of this to save anyone fighting:

Yes, but would you then wait for a 1st March registration?
said the exact same thing to the wife, if it rocks up in February, ill probably wait till march 1st!

saying that, even though i was given a jan/feb delivery date, I've still not had a contract!

Back
Top Bottom