The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe This is the month.....,..

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Looks like everyone’s vehicles are being made in January- I wonder what Ineos are doing for the rest of the year?
Yeah, called IA customer service today (for the first time) and also received that exact answer when asking for my contract and the build date. He promised to come back to me till Thursday, most likely earlier. Should have asked which of the many Thursdays to come.... But the guy was very friendly!

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
How many customers cars have been built and are they complete or awaiting some parts before being delivered . I read somewhere there is a problem with software but don't take that as gospel .

Schoeniman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer in Germany. My Grenadier will be built in January. He can't see an exact day in the system. He reckons the car should be on site around mid-February. That's all he can say. Why some customers are given exact manufacturing days is beyond me. Also, why VIN numbers have probably already been communicated.
we all received the same identical information from Ineos and/or Dealers for all contracts that state 1st of February. Obviously January is over and still no car. Ineos seems to have massive production issues I guess.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
No updates. I am now guessing March.

Interesting I ordered a Honda Civic Type R last Autumn. Today had an email the car has arrived and when would I like to collect. The car was promised for March and this is how Honda do it. Promise March and surprise you with a February delivery (however I will delay it by one week - because we have a daft plate change in the UK on March 1st).

Back
Top Bottom