The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Third Monday - Ineos Grenadiers of DC, Maryland & Virginia

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Hey all - I scoped out a British pub in Vienna called the Hawk & Griffin and thought it might be cool to have a monthly meet.

Let's do the third Monday of the month? Grab some beers and talk grenadiers - owners, those waiting and prospective owners welcome.

7:30PM work for everyone on 2/19?

435 Maple Ave W
Vienna, VA 22180

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking forward to this!! See ya there!

gracelynd24

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hey all - I scoped out a British pub in Vienna called the Hawk & Griffin and thought it might be cool to have a monthly meet.

Let's do the third Monday of the month? Grab some beers and talk grenadiers - owners, those waiting and prospective owners welcome.

7PM work for everyone on 2/19?

435 Maple Ave W
Vienna, VA 22180

Looks awesome! Will have to catch you all next time

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have to be back in Charlottesville for work on Tuesday - afraid I won't be able to make Monday evenings :(

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have to be back in Charlottesville for work on Tuesday - afraid I won't be able to make Monday evenings :(
I'll solicit feedback at the meeting - but is there another day in the week that works, or would weekend events be better suited to your schedule?

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome idea Adam! I will see you all there next Monday at 7pm. I'll also be at Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA this Saturday morning if anyone is interested. I've been there twice with my Grenadier and it has drawn a crowd both times.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome idea Adam! I will see you all there next Monday at 7pm. I'll also be at Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA this Saturday morning if anyone is interested. I've been there twice with my Grenadier and it has drawn a crowd both times.
On one of my off Saturdays - That I might be able to make driving up Friday evening !

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Alright - the Hawk and Griffin pub has two semi-private rooms they call snugs - one Is the Hawk and one is the Griffin. We will be in the Hawk snug from 730-9:30. They've initially requested a single check and an auto-gratuity of 20%, which I'm attempting to negotiate to individual checks and gratuity. I told them to estimate no more than 10 folks, and there should be plenty of parking. I work nearby so should be there a little early.

Edit: We'll have individual checks, but the 20% great was non negotiable.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for the first meet!

Last edited:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Alright - the Hawk and Griffin pub has two semi-private rooms they call snugs - one Is the Hawk and one is the Griffin. We will be in the Hawk snug from 730-9:30. They've initially requested a single check and an auto-gratuity of 20%, which I'm attempting to negotiate to individual checks and gratuity. I told them to estimate no more than 10 folks, and there should be plenty of parking. I work nearby so should be there a little early.

Edit: We'll have individual checks, but the 20% great was non negotiable.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for the first meet!
I'll look forward to meeting up at one of these in the future!
Cheers!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
See everyone around 7:30 this evening, and a free bump in case any newcomers are just seeing this

Back
Top Bottom