The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The V

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
I’d say green and blue could get away with white. Would make for nice contrast.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
I've had a number of PMs from people who have missed out on the first run of decals.

There's nothing to stop someone organising another "group" buy, they certainly won't be stepping on my toes, as this was just a one shot deal for me.

I think I've put all the details in this thread of who, what, when and where but I'm happy to provide any missing detail if anyone wants to organise a 2nd batch.

If you have the vector files for the lettering then I can get a batch made up in different colours.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
If those based in UK & Germany can PM me their postal address, I'll get them off this week. I'll discuss payment arrangements by return PM.
To confirm decals posted out this morning, 1st class to UK, standard to Germany & Belgium (do you guys have different classes for postage?)
For those asking in OZ - I'll firm up a postal cost at the Post Office and if acceptable we can go ahead.
Oz & USA ones should be going out next Tuesday now postage costs have been firmed up.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
To confirm decals posted out this morning, 1st class to UK, standard to Germany & Belgium (do you guys have different classes for postage?)

Oz & USA ones should be going out next Tuesday now postage costs have been firmed up.
Yes, we have (inside the Country) next day delivery, or "some days later" delivery.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That dealer in Aus wants like a grand for those 3 🤣
Don't order the red 'V's after market, the vehicle will have a different spring configuration than if you added during the initial order. Customer Service will give you 9 different answers on the vehicle rating of how many red 'V's it can handle and add to your confusion.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Don't order the red 'V's after market, the vehicle will have a different spring configuration than if you added during the initial order. Customer Service will give you 9 different answers on the vehicle rating of how many red 'V's it can handle and add to your confusion.
Have to be sure to cross-post to the FailBook groups to get the most variations of answers.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
I have a can of red PlastiDip that I am going to use to paint the recovery points (I know it will come off the first time I use them but the work of a moment to peel off and redo. Will also mask off and spray Vs as an experiment

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Got mine today, still waiting for the car!
how to pay?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom