The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Please Ask INEOS thread

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Left & Right hand drive layouts below

Attachments

• Left hand drive layout.png
    Left hand drive layout.png
    881.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2022-04-14 220536.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-14 220536.png
    1 MB · Views: 60
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=DaveB userid=8923052 postid=1332754447]Left & Right hand drive layouts below

[/QUOTE]

Awesome for them to have thought about that! Do the steering wheel stalks also invert?

[EDIT] Actually never mind, from your pictures, no they don’t. [/EDIT]

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello, Is it possible for the U.S. market to add Alexa to the infotainment?

It is nice to have in the car for music and such, my daily driver has it and I find it enjoyable. Just a thought to enhance Car-Play.

Cheers!!
Interesting article in Automotive News with regard to "A new version of Apple's CarPlay takes control of every screen in a car, replacing automaker user interfaces and control and gaining access to additional vehicle and driver data."

"The latest version of CarPlay reaches even deeper into the dashboard and "communicates with your vehicle's real-time systems," Emily Schubert, Apple's senior manager for car experience engineering, said at the Worldwide Developer Conference.

The preview showed how CarPlay could replace an automaker's instrument panel displays for speedometer, tachometer, temperature gauges and fuel or EV battery level. It also allows customizing an instrument panel using Apple-curated layouts, colors, backgrounds and dials.

And it can add customizable widgets to car displays that show calendar items, weather information, address book contacts and more from a connected iPhone."

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
So if one had too high revs, too hot cooling liquid, a somewhat low oil level, speeding, overdue inspection - whatsoever, apple could (and will) collect this data as well.

A true bonanza of valuable data for car makers, insurances and the authorities. Thumbs up!

Last edited:

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Can someone advise the detail concerning the wheel hubs on the Grenadier? I plan if possible to have a set of cross compatible wheels in my new camper trailer out here in Oz.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Can someone advise the detail concerning the wheel hubs on the Grenadier? I plan if possible to have a set of cross compatible wheels in my new camper trailer out here in Oz.
This was directly from the Australian head honcho , Justin Hocevar
"The offset is 55mm positive. Hub PDC is 130 & hub threads are 6 x M14x1.5."
He also confirmed the bore is 84m

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
If you are in contact with INEOS, are they complying with the published build dates. For example I was quoted like many others - January 13 2023, is this in stone or a guesstimate that can slip wildly to the right?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you are in contact with INEOS, are they complying with the published build dates. For example I was quoted like many others - January 13 2023, is this in stone or a guesstimate that can slip wildly to the right?
You will need to ask them about your build but they have never been set in stone. They are always an estimate

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I called them yesterday and was told my build is estimated to take place on 25th March
Originally being told something different?

Back
Top Bottom