The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos The Hardway Home winner from Austria videos

Ingemar

Grenadier Owner
Hard Way Home Winner
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Wow, you are here! I do appreciate that you seem to be using the vehicle as meant!.

Are the other winners posting videos?

I saw mentioned that you are a pilot- professionally? (My son is working towards that.)

Thanks for all you are doing especially for those of us that won’t see ours anytime soon. Glad to see that somoene like you won!
thank you very much!!
The other two have no plans of posting videos so far. maybe that changes ;-).

yes, I am a pilot (airlines for 20+ years and now private jets)...good luck to your son!!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Some guy in the comments asking Ingemar whether the passenger side sunvisor has a vanity mirror...

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just use the camera on my phone
And I'll do what I've done for 40 years - used the rear vision mirror.
But I'll spend 10 bucks at Autobarn on something for the passenger side. It may not get used, but it's cheap insurance in case the boss ever needs one. Anything to save an argument. :p:p

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
And I'll do what I've done for 40 years - used the rear vision mirror.
But I'll spend 10 bucks at Autobarn on something for the passenger side. It may not get used, but it's cheap insurance in case the boss ever needs one. Anything to save an argument. :p:p
Or save $10 and suggest she open the window and use the utilitarian door mirror?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or save $10 and suggest she open the window and use the utilitarian door mirror?
That’s why I spent the extra money and upgraded to the Belstaff edition - at least that way the mirror is electrically adjustable for her. It’s another one of the small things I do to show that I really care for her.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
That’s why I spent the extra money and upgraded to the Belstaff edition - at least that way the mirror is electrically adjustable for her. It’s another one of the the small things I do to show that I really care for her.
Did you stoop to the sidesteps?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Sometimes carry a "man bag" but, never with a mirror
When out bushwalking (lighter and also longer walks) I usually wear a black fanny pack. Halfway between my front fanny and my back fanny.
Seems it depends on which part of the world you live in.
In it I carry a snakebite bandage , sunscreen , space blanket , spare camera battery and SD card plus a small mirror for photographing the undersides of fungi.
And on a sunny day I can light fires easily with a small magnifying glass.. None of this faffing about with a flint that's all the rage on YT!

Last edited:

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When out bushwalking (lighter and also longer walks) I usually wear a black fanny pack. Halfway between my front fanny and my back fanny.
Seems it depends on which part of the world you live in.
In it I carry a snakebite bandage , sunscreen , space blanket , spare camera battery and SD card plus a small mirror for photographing the undersides of fungi.
And on a sunny day I can light fires easily with a small magnifying glass.. None of this faffing about with a flint that's all the rage on YT!
do you mean Bumbag?
I’ve been banned from wearing mine in public because of the humiliation it would bring.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
do you mean Bumbag?
I’ve been banned from wearing mine in public because of the humiliation it would bring.
Yes I guess bumbag ; just a zipped up bag you clip around your middle.
Hard to spot under a coat or jumper, if humiliation is something that holds you back in life ;)

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes I guess bumbag ; just a zipped up bag you clip around your middle.
Hard to spot under a coat or jumper, if humiliation is something that holds you back in life ;)
Ahhh That’s where I was going wrong.. no wonder she’s not a fan. IMG_0359.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom