The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The beer thread

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Hey Disco Dave , did you have a drive of the Grenadier down in Townsville last week end?
I certainly did. Was first up on Sat morning. Very impressed. Great suspension, soaked up the bumps very well, and yet still gave a feeling of great stability. It is a solid stable platform. The misses videoed all 35 min of it.

Hope you were there?

Oh, I almost forgot, stopped into Ingham on the way home for lunch and a couple of white fish. Not my fav drink, but the best they had on tap.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Last summer in Slovenia I became a big fan of unfiltered (nefiltrirano) lager. I like a stout in the winter, and a lager in the summer, but I really fell in love with the Slovenian unfiltered lagers:

View attachment 7801686
I am looking fwd to going into a bar and ordering an Enema.
It is one of the better brews apoarently. I presume you drink it but who knows? Foreign habits are sometimes different.1663139588-enema.jpg

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
on the subject of beer, I drank far too much Wadworths 6X 🤪 yesterday during a lovely afternoon and evening event at the Kings Arms where I bumped into a fellow Grenadier owner @acwiltshire
The big question is this. If you see someone in your local pub garden wearing a Grenadier T shirt and hat what do you do?
Being a normally reserved old git I had this dilemma .
BUT also filled with the aforementioned 6X ale , i stroad up and said " I've GOT to ask ... have you got the car or just the T shirt?"

Great chat and commeradery followed .

Maybe we need a secret signal ! Excellent happenstance Mr Logsplitter

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
The big question is this. If you see someone in your local pub garden wearing a Grenadier T shirt and hat what do you do?
BUT also filled with the aforementioned 6X ale , i stroad up and said " I've GOT to ask ... have you got the car or just the T shirt?"

wiggles GIF

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
on the subject of beer, I drank far too much Wadworths 6X 🤪 yesterday during a lovely afternoon and evening event at the Kings Arms where I bumped into a fellow Grenadier owner @acwiltshire
Deleted my comment I missed the bit where it was @acwiltshire, I thought it was a non forum member, drinking too much excused 👍

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score

Was this afternoon with my partner, her mother, brother and daughter at the Belgian coast and drunk only two 🍻, didn't wear my Grenadier T-shirt.

Perhaps I will have to wear my Grenadier T-shirt more often and drink more beer🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 🍺🍻
Perhaps I will also see two Grenadiers 🍻 :devilish:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yes - Slovenia beer and wine is amazing - this is my favorite
I have rehydrated with a few of those in the past week. The craft beers/stouts are great also.

Back
Top Bottom