The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Test in Madrid

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
was lucky enough to try our toy. It's actually much more beautiful than what we've seen in photos. The driving test was done with the gasoline model on a muddy circuit with the wading of a river of about 80 cm. Draw some conclusions that I share with you in case it helps you. The soundproofing was quite bad. The driver told me that it was because it was a prototype. I didn't like the centre console that erroneously extends backwards leaving very little space for the legs of the central passenger. The safari windows are very beautiful and give it a lot of personality I wasn't going to ask for them but they have convinced me like the 17 alloy wheels that they can mount bf tires. There will be two thicknesses of bass protection and a special payment protection for the differential and fuel tank. You will have a 5-year warranty with no limit of kilometres but required to do annual revisions or every 20,000 kilometres
https://www.niusdiario.es/economia/motor/prueba-ineos-grenadier-vuelta-origenes-salvajes-autentico-todoterreno-4x4_18_3296222376.html?amp=true

Back
Top Bottom