The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Test Drive in Orlando

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Saturday October 21, 2023 I test drove a Grenadier in Orlando FL and was quite impressed. The car is built like a tank, Very solid, no road noise, smooth ride - I mention this since I'm a suspension designer and only use Independent Front / Rear suspensions - so I was a bit concerned with the full time 4WD and solid axles... but again, I was happily surprised. Fit / finish was very nice. Steering requires more attention than expected... but after a couple of 90 degree turns it was easy to get used to. I didn't play with any electronics, radio, etc... and has been mentioned - rearview mirror is not that useful with the spare tire and the rear door frames, but I would get used to the rear view video camera display... thinking of a way to mount a rear view camera display in the rear view mirror housing...

I was 50/50 on the car at best going to the test drive - but came away as a definite buyer. My views anyway...

dave
Cocoa Beach FL

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Saturday October 21, 2023 I test drove a Grenadier in Orlando FL and was quite impressed. The car is built like a tank, Very solid, no road noise, smooth ride - I mention this since I'm a suspension designer and only use Independent Front / Rear suspensions - so I was a bit concerned with the full time 4WD and solid axles... but again, I was happily surprised. Fit / finish was very nice. Steering requires more attention than expected... but after a couple of 90 degree turns it was easy to get used to. I didn't play with any electronics, radio, etc... and has been mentioned - rearview mirror is not that useful with the spare tire and the rear door frames, but I would get used to the rear view video camera display... thinking of a way to mount a rear view camera display in the rear view mirror housing...

I was 50/50 on the car at best going to the test drive - but came away as a definite buyer. My views anyway...

dave
Cocoa Beach FL
See the thread re reverse camera if you haven't already seen it

Back
Top Bottom