The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sydney 4x4 Show

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Would be interested to know if it’s another PTO or a production vehicle

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
I'd assume production vehicles since they've started arriving
$50 says PTO. The only vehicles delivered to date are RESERVATIONS holders, according to our local rep. Unless IA sent 1x vehicle in stealth to show the world.

AlanJ

Production/Transit
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
My preference would be to attend the show and drive there in my actual Grenadier vs looking at a static one 😂🤣. Timing wise it is a possibility, mine is still somewhere between the wharf and the dealership.
In saying that, a great idea to get it in the public eye now local deliveries are happening to build more interest.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
My preference would be to attend the show and drive there in my actual Grenadier vs looking at a static one 😂🤣. Timing wise it is a possibility, mine is still somewhere between the wharf and the dealership.
In saying that, a great idea to get it in the public eye now local deliveries are happening to build more interest.
I think GRENs will be sold out indefinitely for the mid-long term foreseeable future (in vehicle terms). If a carpenter here can fork out $105K for a ute, then the GREN stands a very high chance of large success in this country. Definitely drive one if you can!

Back
Top Bottom