The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Switzerland: Orders, Manufacturing Date

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Swiss Grenadier enthusiasts (-:

I have ordered on May 18 (after appx. 20 nerve-wrecking attempts .... see separate thread) and finally got my confirmation email from Ineos.
In that email it says that I'd be notified about the planned manufacturing month within 24 hours

Since I did not receive that notification, I have reached out to both Ineos and Hedin today, asking if my reservation even got through. Yes, I did receive the confirmation email, but with all that unreliable website, configurator, ordering, and payment process, one cannot be sure. I have not heard back yet, but will provide an update here once I got an answer from either Ineos or Hedin.

Who of you have placed (successfully) an order by now, and got the confirmation email?

I already know about Deepblue, but maybe there are more fellow Swiss Grenadier enthusiasts? (-:

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Parallaxe,
Congratulation! Had the same experience, was finally able to place the order and got the mail stating 24h.
on the website within the account you should see the planned production month. It‘s Nov for me.
btw enjoyed the Ineos Test event on Monday. And a positive info from Hedin was that CO2 tax should be included in the published Swiss price. Detail prices for options are expected to be online in Switzerland next week.

Local time
Reaction score
You, good Sir @Deepblue, are an incredibly helpful and awesome source of information! It never crossed my mind to check the production month in the account!
I did just now, and for me it's also November.
Thank you so much! I owe you a drink (-;

?

By the way, congratulations to you, too!

Local time
Reaction score
Same here in the Netherlands. Did not receive anything. But in the account it says april 2023 ?
I guess you guys have preordered much earlier. For me it was end of januari 2022. And ordered it may 18 directly..

Back
Top Bottom