The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Switzerland: Hedin's customer support?

Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
I'm very interested to learn about the client experience of my fellow Grenadier enthusiasts in Switzerland.

Ever since I made the down payment on 18 May for my Grenadier, I had quite a bad client experience with Hedin Automotive in Switzerland:
  • No response to my emails.
  • The Swiss website is full of flaws
  • No price list available
  • No prices (except for the base prices) available in the configurator on the website.
I had a chat with Ineos today, who basically confirmed my poor customer experience, but their hands are tied on most of these issues. It's really up to Hedin Automotive in Switzerland.

What is your client experience so far? Are you happy with the presence, coverage, and support in Switzerland?

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:05 AM
Reaction score
@Parallaxe
Hi, had been at the event in Auenstein organized by Hedin and liked it a lot. Then had an email exchange on potential CO2 tax in Switzerland.
No further contact or infos since then. The lack of pricing information on the Swiss website is quite frustrating and we’re waiting for such info pretty long now.I like what I’ve seen from the car. And I get Ineos and Hedin might be fully busy with many tasks. Might lead to situation that customer information is not first priority.Honestly not sure what level of expectations we should have for customer support in Switzerland.
Best
Daniel

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I am sitting in a hotel in Andermatt Switzerland with COVID and so far the car park has held events with Porsche, BMW, Alpine and a film shoot for what I assume was the Bentley Continental GT Speed launch.
I have been waiting for an Ineos Grenadier to turn up for a Swiss promo shoot. 
I guess I am just bored and hopeful. 

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
Bad luck DaveB - hope symptoms not too bad. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
So do I. I had it in February. Fever 38°C 24/13 (13 days). Lost 5 Kg in three weeks, but sadly got them back quickly. Throat hurting like hell, thinks I like didn't taste any more. But now it's all back to normal.

Hope you have at least fun eating and tasting good thinks - like whisky? (ihough I guess no).

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Symptoms were very mild and now gone almost completely. Still tired. My temperature was 38.4 at the start and sore throat etc. I have been walking every day in this cold clean Swiss air and that has helped a lot. 
I also bought a bottle of Glenfidich 12 year old at the local COOP which has been good. 
My missing luggage also arrived today 10 days late which has made things much better. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Good to hear.

Enjoy your Glenfiddich!

Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
Get well soon, @DaveBDaveB, and thanks to you and @Deepblue@DeepBlue for sharing your views ? 

Back
Top Bottom