The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

srov

Wood23

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am pleased to be able to join this forum. I have been the proud owner of a Grenadier Fieldmaster in the color mushroom for about 2 weeks. I chose the color black for the roof. It looks great. So far I have only driven a Mitsubishi Pajero in the last few years. I first found out about the grenadier about 3 years ago and continued to follow developments closely. From day one I knew this would be my future vehicle.
I have to apologize in advance that my English is not very good. That's why I work with a Google translator. I therefore hope that my contributions are understandable.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am pleased to be able to join this forum. I have been the proud owner of a Grenadier Fieldmaster in the color mushroom for about 2 weeks. I chose the color black for the roof. It looks great. So far I have only driven a Mitsubishi Pajero in the last few years. I first found out about the grenadier about 3 years ago and continued to follow developments closely. From day one I knew this would be my future vehicle.
I have to apologize in advance that my English is not very good. That's why I work with a Google translator. I therefore hope that my contributions are understandable.
Welcome! There is also a German speaking section on this forum, but of course there is quite more information on the English section.

Back
Top Bottom