The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Square cap on spare tire cover missing

Asjtex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a replacement cap that hides the screw on the spare tire cover?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a replacement cap that hides the screw on the spare tire cover?
From a dealer, get them to put one in the post. Or are US dealers not as customer focused/orientated as UK dealers. With all my past vehicles for small items dealers have always been happy to put things in the post to save a trip

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
It really is a flimsy piece. Someone should make them in boxes of 10 and sell them cheaply on fleabay.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
From a dealer, get them to put one in the post. Or are US dealers not as customer focused/orientated as UK dealers. With all my past vehicles for small items dealers have always been happy to put things in the post to save a trip
Mind I hate to think what a dealer would charge. Making one from a bit of plastic that is lying round the workshop might be a better idea.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
Every time I look at mine I figure it will disappear on the first decent corrugated road I travel on.
Or some bugger will pinch it in a carpark.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
Maybe a rubber bung with a decal over it?

Back
Top Bottom