The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sound when vehicle Starts to move

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi there, my IG makes a "warning" sound, when it starts to move. Example: Waiting at a traffic light and when I start to move there is first this sound. Must be changable in the setting. Curious to hear any recommendations how to fix it. Thank you.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
I am sure there is nothing like a handbrake on, as you would have noticed and the sound would repeat while driving. Do you find any warnings in the setup menu under car information?
As I remember there’s a screen where all actual „faults“ are shown.

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi Nixon
The noise is a bong sound and it only happens if you have any error messages, mine is the back door sensor not working correctly.
Before i had 'software issues' there was no sound on start up or when pulling away (y)

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi there, my IG makes a "warning" sound, when it starts to move. Example: Waiting at a traffic light and when I start to move there is first this sound. Must be changable in the setting. Curious to hear any recommendations how to fix it. Thank you.
Is it the rear door open alarm. The sensor is very sensitive on mine and used to go off when you first started to move, or on speed humps

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t worry it won’t be sensitive for long 🤬it will then not work at all 💩

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Hmm no I checked all those. Only happens going over bumps or with sudden acceleration Ie G force and rear doors sensor. Wondering where th sensor is located for the rear doors so I can adjust it ???
Top and bottom, look for the cone/socket1000015667.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
Top and bottom, look for the cone/socketView attachment 7845789
I found out today at the dealers - the rear door sensor is a switch in the small doors catch mechanism. And to fix the sensor going off all the time they adjust the top bars the door latches into. Nothing to do with the cones as it seams. Thanks for your help though.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I found out today at the dealers - the rear door sensor is a switch in the small doors catch mechanism. And to fix the sensor going off all the time they adjust the top bars the door latches into. Nothing to do with the cones as it seams. Thanks for your help though.
What did your wrappers do to stuff it up?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hip Hop Flip GIF

Back
Top Bottom