The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Seeing double

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
These are the 18 inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 . The Grenadier on the right has the standard Bridgestone All-Terrain Tyre.
Thanks. The BFG setup seems to fill the wheel well better. Probably just the angle or something.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
These are the 18 inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 . The Grenadier on the right has the standard Bridgestone All-Terrain Tyre.
I see no white lettering on those BFG Tires. Is that a difference from the objectionable advertising found on the 17” size BFG?

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
I see no white lettering on those BFG Tires. Is that a difference from the objectionable advertising found on the 17” size BFG?
I believe that is correct however I did see another post where someone had said they were reversible I.e you can put the lettering facing in. I’ll check that tomorrow.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Yes the white lettering is only on one side. You can mount the tyres on the rims in either orientation as they are not directional tread.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
I like the Grenadier embossing up the side of the bonnet/hood

The BFG’s do look great and definitely white lettering facing in for me please.

Back
Top Bottom