The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Screen on display in 'Off-Road' mode

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi I don’t think I ever had access to the torque/diff lock screen and certainly don’t now

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
Ok, thank you very much. I appreciate your help. Will the torque also be displayed as a numerical value? I will take a closer look at this again.

Attachments

• IMG_9961.jpeg
    IMG_9961.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 41

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi @ECrider , thanks for the feedback! Ok, I know this display too. I had understood that the respective wheel torques are also displayed with a corresponding numeric value. But that is not the case.
Since this display seems to disappear with the software update, I'm considering whether to do the update at all. I haven't had any error messages for some time now and my dealer told me that I don't need to do the update. It would also not be necessary with regard to the warranty.

Local time
Reaction score
Where the system gets wheel torques? It's not that easy, can't be just calculated.
Need to be measured on 4 drive shafts independently, either stress or displacement.
Does somebody know this?

oliverwood

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi I don’t think I ever had access to the torque/diff lock screen and certainly don’t now
Hi, I got my Grenadier start of December and it was built in November. I have never had this screen. It just shows the same as normal high no locks engaged. It seems every software update removes features.
Shame they can't remove the door push button that gets stuck in feature. I have 4 out of 5 doors with this problem.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, I got my Grenadier start of December and it was built in November. I have never had this screen. It just shows the same as normal high no locks engaged. It seems every software update removes features.
Shame they can't remove the door push button that gets stuck in feature. I have 4 out of 5 doors with this problem.
Same for me

Back
Top Bottom