Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Safari Window Removal?

BD1

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
I searched but could not find.....how easy/quick is it to remove the safari windows? Any pics or windows showing this?

I did find this picture with an arrow pointing to a hole:

GrenDrainHOle.jpg

BD1

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
My plus one on the drive in Melbourne found it easy. He fiddled at the hinge of the window and it popped right off. There's some kinda latch there.
That is what I was hoping to hear.

I had freedom tops on both my Bronco and Jeeps and they came off pretty easy but these safari windows are smaller and look much more manageable.

The storage bag looks nice also.

Zacman110

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hopefully with them easy to remove it will mean the aftermarket latches on! I can see replacement panes with hunting spotlights, solar panels, or even filtered ram air to keep the interior pressurised while driving on dirt! (Dirt tracks in my Defender always = slight crack of the front vents to ironically keep the dust out!)

Last edited:

DCPU

Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
Isle-of-Man
What's inside the case ~ shadowfoam or something else?

bemax

Active Contributor
In Production
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
Germany

ECrider

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-Kingdom
Of course it would have been nice if there would be a place to store them without the bag. I will not take them out often. So the bag will be in the back without a benefit 99% of the time.
yep, I'm thinking back of one of the rear seats somehow

Top Bottom