The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

roof rack as an accessory from vickywoods

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
I think they all already know. Nakatanenga will have a cargo bear for the Grenni, too. I think they are all still under NDA.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
The most interesting is the fixing on the front centre of the roof ~ is this the EXT 2 wiring socket for the LED light bar?
dachtraeger-ineos-grenadier-2022-1534-x-2564_1_5.jpg

Edit: or they've based there photos/renderings on old images ~ now I've checked, the item was on early prototypes but then disappeared...

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well it's certainly disappeared on more recent prototypes, so a GPS antenna would fit the bill. 👍

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
One thing I will add, it looks like you can use the safari windows with this rack set up

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One thing I will add, it looks like you can use the safari windows with this rack set up
That puzzles me with regard to the Ineos/Rhino rack arrangement. Obviously, there's a requirement to get the rack as low as possible (within reason) and also have the safari windows open enough to obtain the required degree of ventilation; but once the conflict came to light I'd have expected something to be done to resolve it.

Does the arrangement of the catches look like it should really be an issue to resolve?
first-contact-we-got-hands-on-with-the-ineos-grenadier-p1-and-p2_79.jpg
FB_IMG_1668841713635.jpg
So I'm left with going back to the statement that the Rhino rack and safari windows are in some way incompatible. Is this actually true and if so in exactly what manner?

Francois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
That puzzles me with regard to the Ineos/Rhino rack arrangement. Obviously, there's a requirement to get the rack as low as possible (within reason) and also have the safari windows open enough to obtain the required degree of ventilation; but once the conflict came to light I'd have expected something to be done to resolve it.

Does the arrangement of the catches look like it should really be an issue to resolve?
View attachment 7797126
View attachment 7797127
So I'm left with going back to the statement that the Rhino rack and safari windows are in some way incompatible. Is this actually true and if so in exactly what manner?
The agent of IG here in South Africa has confirmed that the windows could be opened with the roof rack fixed.

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Info I got yesterday is that safari windows cannot be openend with Rhino on. Maybe few cm, but the will pust against the rack. The one posted above seems to provide more room. As the Rhino ones comes at 60kg, I would very much appreciate a lighter one coming up.

Back
Top Bottom