The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roof outlet fuses

Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Hey,

Could anyone help me locate the roof outlet fuses?

One circuit has gone and for the life of me I cannot locate which fuse it is. Thank you.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
This image and diagram may help:

2023-au-spec-aux-fuse-box-jpg.7851252

2023-au-spec-aux-fuse-box-annotated-jpg.7851259

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This image should help, probably R1 or R2.
Probably not, as positions R1 and R2 are both relays and OP is looking for fuses. 🤔

Ask me how I know...

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Credits to @DCPU too, I edited his image with the fuse information
It was all your labelling work that made the image useful. I would not have posted just an image to answer the question asked, because it does not.

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That’s correct

In what sense ”correct", your link takes me to this pertinent point:

"You [the poster] retain copyright over the Content."

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
In what sense ”correct", your link takes me to this pertinent point:

"You [the poster] retain copyright over the Content."
The preceding sentence was:

”You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.”

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For me posting is about helping the person needing help, it drives my posts and topic selections. I am not concerned about credit/copyright or making a big deal. I try to give credit but I do not read all the posts, so people can be missed.

I have partly written a comprehensive post about the roof outlets last week, however because I could not source all the images I had, I abandoned the idea. It would turn into a drama about credit. My recent threads on torque settings and FHZ busbars try to use primary sources only to avoid these dramas. I am here to help where I can, not create dramas for myself during rehab, and a reason why I use the Ignore Member function.

For me, it is enough to help other owners.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The preceding sentence was:

”You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.”
Yes - but what is your point?

The preceding sentence only serves to further strengthen where the IP rests with the requirement for a license.

Again it states "You retain copyright over the Content.”

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For me posting is about helping the person needing help, it drives my posts and topic selections. I am not concerned about credit/copyright or making a big deal. I try to give credit but I do not read all the posts, so people can be missed.

I have partly written a comprehensive post about the roof outlets last week, however because I could not source all the images I had, I abandoned the idea. It would turn into a drama about credit. My recent threads on torque settings and FHZ busbars try to use primary sources only to avoid these dramas. I am here to help where I can, not create dramas for myself during rehab, and a reason why I use the Ignore Member function.

For me, it is enough to help other owners.
Mate
I don't want you reposting any pictures of my shed or using them to try to pick up girls at the Gympie muster.
Them girls like a man with a big shed.

Actually the pictures came from Widespan sheds so maybe i shouldn't have posted them on here.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
Yes - but what is your point?

The preceding sentence only serves to further strengthen where the IP rests with the requirement for a license.

Again it states "You retain copyright over the Content.”

Please contact the forum admin account for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom