The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Your "Grenadier STATUS" banner (ownership numbers)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Let’s just stick with the INEOS view, that you’ve ordered one when you pay your full deposit. 🙂
Exactly. remember the old term "COD"?
That is what will happen. In the meantime , an order is an order.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, if you have a reservation and want the banner on your profile then you have to edit your preferences otherwise I don't know and can't update your account.

Just click on your username on the top right hand of the home screen / preferences / account settings

Likewise if you have placed an order and want your banner changed to 'Grenadier Ordered' then you have to do the same and select that in your preferences.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Having ordered my Grenadier, and configuring it up from the basic Station Wagon to include the many extras I wanted and excluding those I didn't I then recieved a "My Grenadier Virtual Tour" in Iceland or wherever. It showed up all the things I added and went just fine for the first few days but for the past couple of weeks, I cant make it active again. All I get is a blank screen with a white "start" arrow which has a diagonal line though it. .... which tells me its inactive. Any suggestions?
Les Hiddins AM
Bush Tucker Man

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Having ordered my Grenadier, and configuring it up from the basic Station Wagon to include the many extras I wanted and excluding those I didn't I then recieved a "My Grenadier Virtual Tour" in Iceland or wherever. It showed up all the things I added and went just fine for the first few days but for the past couple of weeks, I cant make it active again. All I get is a blank screen with a white "start" arrow which has a diagonal line though it. .... which tells me its inactive. Any suggestions?
Les Hiddins AM
Bush Tucker Man
Not sure on the movie Les, but I am sure interested in what extras you added to the SW.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure on the movie Les, but I am sure interested in what extras you added to the SW.
OK Daveman here is the listing as far as I can remember.

Diesel, side steps, Roo bar, Camp Table, Lockable Spare tyre thing, Lockable Cuddie box, 17 inch alloy wheels, soft and hard pack, flash steering wheel, (NO raised air intake ..haven't needed it in the past and they make quite a noise) (no altimeter ..my GPS Garmin will do that job) ordinary seats, diff locks and extra battery.

I think thats about it

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I love it how peoples extras choices are so varied.
Can I ask you what was it in the Smooth Pack that you thought was worth the $'s?

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I love it how peoples extras choices are so varied.
Can I ask you what was it in the Smooth Pack that you thought was worth the $'s?
Anti Theft immobiliser (I live up north ... nuf said) Park assist (Old age catching up) Aux charge points, and Central Stowage Box.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Diesel, side steps, Roo bar, Camp Table, Lockable Spare tyre thing, Lockable Cuddie box, 17 inch alloy wheels, soft and hard pack, flash steering wheel, (NO raised air intake ..haven't needed it in the past and they make quite a noise) (no altimeter ..my GPS Garmin will do that job) ordinary seats, diff locks and extra battery.

I think thats about it
I started with the Fieldmaster and ended up with very similar config except I have leather seats and safari windows

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I think thats about it
Hey Les I’m curious what’s your thinking on the alloys versus steel rims? I see Army is running alloys on the G-Wagons…

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Les I’m curious what’s your thinking on the alloys versus steel rims? I see Army is running alloys on the G-Wagons…
That was my wife's choice. Overall it was a joint venture between us. Ive always believed they are a bit stronger but that may or may-not be the case. As an ex soldier, the fact that the Australian Army have chosen them is a bit of a worry!

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That was my wife's choice. Overall it was a joint venture between us. Ive always believed they are a bit stronger but that may or may-not be the case. As an ex soldier, the fact that the Australian Army have chosen them is a bit of a worry!
I dunno. Perhaps your missus also has the ear of CASG…? :unsure:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Just to remind everyone, if you update your status to grenadier ordered etc you you won't automatically get the banner under your name.

Just click on your username on the top right hand of the home screen / preferences / account settings and update your order status.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Bumping this for the masses, if you have 'ordered' your grenadier or put down the 'deposit for a reservation slot' then please select the relevant option in your profile to get the banner under your avatar and username.

Those that think you've had your Grenadier delivered, well, thanks Sir Jim for being a member.

Stu.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
The grenadier status banners have been updated to include the Contract signed stage.

Some of you care, some not thats up to you.

The flow is as follows

1. Reservation Holder (this is if you put down the couple of hundred bucks to show your Intent to INEOS for a Grenadier)
2. Grenadier Ordered (this is when you say that you definitely want one to INEOS)
3. Contract Signed (this is when INEOS have returned a contract to you and you signed it)
4. Grenadier Owner (I don't really have to say much here, other than the die cast model doesn't count)

Again, I will not know where anyone is in this purchasing process unless you select the appropriate option in 'preferences under your user account' its a manual process so it may take a day or two for me to update.

If you just update your status then you will not get the banner.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
If the ordering process was different for anybody from the above then please let me know.

Stu.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
The grenadier status banners have been updated to include the Contract signed stage.

Some of you care, some not thats up to you.

The flow is as follows

1. Reservation Holder (this is if you put down the couple of hundred bucks to show your Intent to INEOS for a Grenadier)
2. Grenadier Ordered (this is when you say that you definitely want one to INEOS)
3. Contract Signed (this is when INEOS have returned a contract to you and you signed it)
4. Grenadier Owner (I don't really have to say much here, other than the die cast model doesn't count)

Again, I will not know where anyone is in this purchasing process unless you select the appropriate option in 'preferences under your user account' its a manual process so it may take a day or two for me to update.

If you just update your status then you will not get the banner.
excellent. tks Stu. For me the additon helps me judge how many on here have rcvd contracts and together with the flag helps know where they have been sent!

👍

Reactions: PBD

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Thank you very much Stu for your great (manual) work!

Reactions: PBD

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
excellent. tks Stu. For me the additon helps me judge how many on here have rcvd contracts and together with the flag helps know where they have been sent!

👍
These are the numbers who have 'selected their order status'

1. Reservation Holder 52
2. Grenadier Ordered 101
3. Contract Signed 6 only 6, come on people!!!
4. Grenadier Owner 1, making the massive assumption that Sir Jim is on here and implementing the sage advice of the forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom