The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Removing raised intake

Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
The cyclone is an optional extra and fits onto the existing raised air intake.
Says it is for offroad use only but maybe that is because it is so damned ugly
My vehicle as configured with RAI and then if I had optioned the cyclone for another $630

View attachment 7807389

View attachment 7807388
If you when available raid the grenadier parts bin and order the piece that fits under the cyclone down to the next piece of RAI you should be able to fit a normal Donaldson bowl type on to the circular pipe that the TopSpin fits to check Donaldson's TopSpin-1.jpgweb site and no gaffer tape please.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
I’d been told by ineos-
definitely not dealer fit, or easy to de-instal after delivery.
That surprises me.

It looks like anyone with two soup spoons for a toolkit could swap it out in 30 minutes.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
I agree, it does look easy To unscrew. The info could be wrong, or it may be to do with the air path after the external part of the rai.
just thought i should pass on the statement,

Local time
Reaction score
Yes saw that. Maybe a G Wagon knock off just seen this as well😳. Used by the Nigerian army 😂😂View attachment 7799347
Chinse still lack quality control I used to install Chinse made Bosch security equipment. And the amount of times they were to slack to wash the electronic circuit boards to remove the acid wash which would play hell later down the track. Yet on the other side of the coin my Volvo XC40 was manufactured in China and I cant fault it. They have the potential to do excellent work unfortunately they are a corrupt pack of bastards with no conscience. Thank God my Grenadier is not made by the Chinese.

CryHavoc

Reservation Holder
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Chinse still lack quality control I used to install Chinse made Bosch security equipment. And the amount of times they were to slack to wash the electronic circuit boards to remove the acid wash which would play hell later down the track. Yet on the other side of the coin my Volvo XC40 was manufactured in China and I cant fault it. They have the potential to do excellent work unfortunately they are a corrupt pack of bastards with no conscience. Thank God my Grenadier is not made by the Chinese.
Except, pretty sure a lot of the SOFTWARE is sourced via China. And...hrm...a lot of folks are having s/w issues.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Those are the accessory side protection (scrub) bars, a further bolt-on.
I have selected them not as scrub bars but for front quarter roo protection.
It is common to hit them with the front left corner of the vehicle as they are coming or going.
It is also easy on a tight track to rub up against dirt or sand

1683693724823.png1683693919915.png

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have selected them not as scrub bars but for front quarter roo protection.
It is common to hit them with the front left corner of the vehicle as they are coming or going.
It is also easy on a tight track to rub up against dirt or sand

View attachment 7810997View attachment 7810998
You might want to weld them on rather than relying on the bolt fittings in that case @DaveB

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2263 - Kopie.jpg
    IMG_2263 - Kopie.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2264 - Kopie.jpg
    IMG_2264 - Kopie.jpg