The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Quick reference section

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Unless I’m missing something obvious which wouldn’t be the first time, it would be super useful if there was a dedicated page on the forum to give some of the more crucial and current information on the Grenadier.

Like many users I tend to have stints at keeping up with what’s going on here but then life get’s in the way and I then find it’s been months since I’ve done logged in and scouted the forum. Often when I do log in it’s to answer basic questions such as:

- What’s the current software update / has there been a recent software release ?
- Are there any recalls that I should be concerned with / what is the list of past and present recalls ?
- What are confirmed failures users that have seen in the field / is Ineos offering a fix or is there a workaround I could implement until such a time Ineos does get it fixed ?

Sure a lot of the answers to these questions are threaded however let’s face it some of these are absolute monster threads.

Anyway you probably get my point and please point me to the page if it already exists. Just saying a quick reference overview to current issues / recalls maintained by just the mods @Stu_Barnes and co. would be gold dust .

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
Nothing quite like that exists as of yet, the lines get a bit blurrier when you have all the different global markets and now, the difference in model years as well. Perhaps Stu can work some magic in cohesively putting current threads together in a single reference page?

Back
Top Bottom