The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Question on bringing 230V into the Grenadier

Koenstravel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I am relative new to the forum and anticipating my delivery of my Grenadier... While prepping for my technical build out of the Grenadier 2 seater I am thinking about the following question: When out camping and you want to use the grid power 230 V from the campsite ( example CEE) for example to power a Victor multiplus (charger/invertor) to charge an auxiliary battery what ideas do you have to bring in that cable. Are there any possibilities standard on the car to bring in that external grid power cable ?
Thanks in advance for sharing the experience and happy driving :)
Koen

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
You could use the large grommet on the right rear of the vehicle, where the factory NATO plug wiring passes through; add another cut to the grommet and run the wiring in.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I am relative new to the forum and anticipating my delivery of my Grenadier... While prepping for my technical build out of the Grenadier 2 seater I am thinking about the following question: When out camping and you want to use the grid power 230 V from the campsite ( example CEE) for example to power a Victor multiplus (charger/invertor) to charge an auxiliary battery what ideas do you have to bring in that cable. Are there any possibilities standard on the car to bring in that external grid power cable ?
Thanks in advance for sharing the experience and happy driving :)
Koen
Checkout the link to @Logsplitter solution.

Post in thread 'Battery %'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/battery.12412564/post-1333250186

Koenstravel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
You could use the large grommet on the right rear of the vehicle, where the factory NATO plug wiring passes through; add another cut to the grommet and run the wiring in.
OK, thanks a lot, very useful to know; Thnx and happy driving. Koen

Back
Top Bottom