The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Put a deposit down on Quartermaster

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Out of interest have you heard of any company supplying the hard “trickman” style canopies yet ??

When I looked at one, I convinced myself it was way too long overall, however I have just checked against the 2024 Ranger and it’s only abou 80mm longer, so not as unwieldy as I thought.
To funny, on my To do list, I will be sending out emails to different canopy providers to see if the QM has made their development lists. I will complie a list and post it here similar to what we see for the Australian aftermarket lists.

Grand_Tourgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Quatermaster Owner
Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Out of interest have you heard of any company supplying the hard “trickman” style canopies yet ??

When I looked at one, I convinced myself it was way too long overall, however I have just checked against the 2024 Ranger and it’s only abou 80mm longer, so not as unwieldy as I thought.
Hi do you mean Truckman ? I believe Truckman are still supplying pick up tops and all kinds but I’ve never Enq about one for the QM

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
To funny, on my To do list, I will be sending out emails to different canopy providers to see if the QM has made their development lists. I will complie a list and post it here similar to what we see for the Australian aftermarket lists.
That’s gonna be a tough one. I like RSI. They’re made in South Africa. Maybe there will be enough demand in the EU and AU for them to take notice.

Did your dealer give you an ETA?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
That’s gonna be a tough one. I like RSI. They’re made in South Africa. Maybe there will be enough demand in the EU and AU for them to take notice.

RSI was temporarily made in the US as well, until their factory burned to the ground based on what I was told in 2022

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
RSI was temporarily made in the US as well, until their factory burned to the ground based on what I was told in 2022
I think their Fort Worth facility is up and running. I had a dealer check stock for my Gladiator very recently. There was something like 24 Gladiator EVO tops available in the US. Previously, I waited almost two years for my ‘22 Tundra topper - I believe that was due to COVID and a mishap at Fort Worth factory. BTW, the prices have nearly doubled since 2020…

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score

No eta except Q4 or Q1. If it follows the launch of the SW in the US, I figure if q 4 happens it will be Nov or Dec. If not Jan.

I'll update the canopy page I created but https://www.acc16-by-dls.com/hardtop-toit-fixe-xtremetravellerv2.html
Is making one that I really like. It looks good. Also MITS Alloy Austrila responded and they will not be making a flat tray or canopy for the QM at this moment. They are happy with existing line up.

Back
Top Bottom