The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Production vehicles ? On vehicle transporter

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Sorry can’t copy the link. But utube video showing Grenadiers on vehicle transporter.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think it's the same video as here?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Two other videos from a test drive in Australia just posted on utube including low range use and foot to floor

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Two other videos from a test drive in Australia just posted on utube including low range use and foot to floor
Just watched the acceleration one - sounds pretty good if I'm honest. As an aside, it's mind blowing that kangaroos are just hopping around in the background. I can't think of an equivalent scenario here in the States; deer in some places maybe, but there's like a herd(?) of roos off to the right in the video. So cool.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Just watched the acceleration one - sounds pretty good if I'm honest. As an aside, it's mind blowing that kangaroos are just hopping around in the background. I can't think of an equivalent scenario here in the States; deer in some places maybe, but there's like a herd(?) of roos off to the right in the video. So cool.
Funny how perception is different. I thought nothing of that, other that I hope the bloody things don’t jump out in front of the car. 😂😂

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
The term for a group of kangaroos is a 'mob'.

dime80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sounded great, nice little rumble. I’m sure the 2nd battery is not required on my configuration with winch. Think the “I’m an electrician” might be incorrect on that one.
Getting very excited for the Brisbane/Gold coast drive.
If any one has attending the Australia test drives can advise if there is any of the promotional items for sale. Eg scale cars, shirts etc

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lots of rain this years equals roos everywhere (and cheap lamb).

Back
Top Bottom