The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Production vehicles ? On vehicle transporter

Logsplitter

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Sorry can’t copy the link. But utube video showing Grenadiers on vehicle transporter.

DCPU

Very Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
I think it's the same video as here?

Logsplitter

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Two other videos from a test drive in Australia just posted on utube including low range use and foot to floor

Krabby

Active Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Two other videos from a test drive in Australia just posted on utube including low range use and foot to floor
Just watched the acceleration one - sounds pretty good if I'm honest. As an aside, it's mind blowing that kangaroos are just hopping around in the background. I can't think of an equivalent scenario here in the States; deer in some places maybe, but there's like a herd(?) of roos off to the right in the video. So cool.

bigleonski

Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched the acceleration one - sounds pretty good if I'm honest. As an aside, it's mind blowing that kangaroos are just hopping around in the background. I can't think of an equivalent scenario here in the States; deer in some places maybe, but there's like a herd(?) of roos off to the right in the video. So cool.
Funny how perception is different. I thought nothing of that, other that I hope the bloody things don’t jump out in front of the car. 😂😂

Michael H.

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
The term for a group of kangaroos is a 'mob'.

dime80

First Posts
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Sounded great, nice little rumble. I’m sure the 2nd battery is not required on my configuration with winch. Think the “I’m an electrician” might be incorrect on that one.
Getting very excited for the Brisbane/Gold coast drive.
If any one has attending the Australia test drives can advise if there is any of the promotional items for sale. Eg scale cars, shirts etc

globalgregors

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Lots of rain this years equals roos everywhere (and cheap lamb).

Top Bottom