The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Price rises today : Nov 8 2022

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
@Michael H The deposit of 2.500€ (for Germany)? If so, what a luck…

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Fortune favours the brave :)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score
So a fag pack calculation, based on all 15k reservations being converted to orders, would mean a £95 million hit to Ineos. That's a sizeable chunk of goodwill they've put on the table.

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Look what happened with Rivian though when they retrospectively jacked up all the pre-orders... I'm sure Ineos would have learnt from that fark up

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Confirmed by Justin Hocever

Head of Sales & Marketing Australia, New Zealand and APAC​

”No price change for existing orders.”
Legend - Justin should be global head of marketing and customer relations. He has a knack to deal with these info-voids before they get filled with BS.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Legend - Justin should be global head of marketing and customer relations. He has a knack to deal with these info-voids before they get filled with BS.
Well if he wants to get ahead of the game, he can send me a note and I’ll sign up on the old price tomorrow. 😉😉😂

Except I still haven’t worked out if I want silver or metallic blue…….

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The annoying part about the price rise is that i tried for ages to make some changes to my order but was told i had to wait until contract stage by Ineos, and my dealer said he couldn't do it. Now the changes i want have increased in price.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So a fag pack calculation, based on all 15k reservations being converted to orders, would mean a £95 million hit to Ineos. That's a sizeable chunk of goodwill they've put on the table.
Or they are confident about the product and the initial orders have exceeded expectation. Either way, if you got an order in, happy days and higher pricing in future will protect your residual value.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The price raise is now reflected on the portal when you log-in to your account and download your order summary pdf file. The Order tab still shows the old price but the pdf has the new base model price listed (approx. 10% rise). German website that is.
Yes almost 10% increase on my order
I wish my income increased by that much 😳

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Even from my german dealer: Everyone who had paid deposit before price increasement, get the old price, even without signed contract!
Cross Finger that is the true.
I won‘t pay 8000€ more for patient waiting!

Greasemonkey

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Confirmed by Justin Hocever

Head of Sales & Marketing Australia, New Zealand and APAC​

”No price change for existing orders.”

Michael don' t get me wrong, but do we have any proof ? I think Ineos ( Mark Tennant ?) should announce officially that the price increase affects only new customers.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well...I originally ordered the base model stationwagon plus the 'rough pack'---the base price has gone up by AUD$12k... My long standing order $$ shows an increase of at least that much... guess I'll just sit and wait..... and wait :unsure:

Mind you, a careful reading of the T's & C's since "day 1" included the caveat that (all) prices were subject to change. It doesn't surprise me that Ineos have had to make some changes... some things you just can't control. Once I get behind the wheel and into the "outback" I'm sure the hip pocket pain of the purchase price will subside and I'll be worrying instead as to whether I'll have sufficient funds to buy diesel!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well...I originally ordered the base model stationwagon plus the 'rough pack'---the base price has gone up by AUD$12k... My long standing order $$ shows an increase of at least that much... guess I'll just sit and wait..... and wait :unsure::rolleyes:
Now the configurators are coming live, it appears that there is considerable increase in price.
Base SW 5 Seater in Australia has gone from $85,500 to $98,000 - Thats a 14.6% increase.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Don't forget on the website in the UK at least, now includes On The Road charges to start with. This was something we asked for last week at their offices with Mark Tennant so it's good to see they're taking on board recommendations and advice.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Michael don' t get me wrong, but do we have any proof ? I think Ineos ( Mark Tennant ?) should announce officially that the price increase affects only new customers.
It would be good to hear it from Mark too, but we’ve had it in writing from Head of Sales & Marketing Australia, New Zealand and APAC. 🙂

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
For Germany:

I called my agent, and he confirmed that "everybody who has put down both payments of 450€ + 2050€ (German quotes) will keep his original price."

I have nothing written. But I trust the dealership and the statement.

Back
Top Bottom