The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Press Kit

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
Tyre valves are steel not rubber
1676237726834-png.7803102

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard a good rationale for why the US market is so limited? I recall the statement made by the IA NA rep saying “because BMW will not certify the B57 for North America, we can not use it”. With all the diesel shenanigans I can understand a little of that, but seriously? I will always try to put myself in the manufacturers shoes to try to understand, but it isn’t entirely logical that one of their biggest potential markets is constrained like this. Even considering the silly chicken tax and diesel scandal; we should have better choices

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard a good rationale for why the US market is so limited? I recall the statement made by the IA NA rep saying “because BMW will not certify the B57 for North America, we can not use it”. With all the diesel shenanigans I can understand a little of that, but seriously? I will always try to put myself in the manufacturers shoes to try to understand, but it isn’t entirely logical that one of their biggest potential markets is constrained like this. Even considering the silly chicken tax and diesel scandal; we should have better choices
I think they are still working most of it out for US/Canada

Back
Top Bottom