The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Plus one from Sydney

Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi all,

New to the forum,

I'm Andy living in Sydney.

Currently driving a 1994 Nissan Patrol TD42 which I love/ hate and its time to upgrade.

I enjoy off roading and Overlanding just ordered the Wagon was in Scottish white.

just finalizing the specs now.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Let us know the details on your final design.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi all,

New to the forum,

Currently driving a 1994 Nissan Patrol TD42 which I love/ hate and its time to upgrade.

I enjoy off roading and Overlanding just ordered the Wagon was in Scottish white.

Welcome aboard…I had the first MQ Patrol after waiting 3 months I ordered white and was given the choice of two colours Red or silver which was a sport car colour in that era…I had the red one to about 400,000ks.
I have also ordered the Scottish white…hoping for better luck this time…happy motoring

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi all,

New to the forum,

Tony from Adelaide here
Welcome to a select club!!!
I have driven the test rig and ordered mine very early on. its a great choice. especially when looking at what's out in the market for people who need a strong working no frills truck (ok some frills!) for work and play! even the Finance Controller loves it when she had a ride!

Back
Top Bottom