The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Plenty of job openings at INEOS Automotive

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Think they'd hire me to by the forum feedback guy? I'd settle for 100-grand a year.
You could be the global axis point of reference for client reachout, or babble to that effect.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
@Jean Mercier it looks very much like your business was peppered with abbreviations.

🤔

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Despite a professional tech background I spent over a decade on " the dark side" impersonating "Catbert" (yea! Dilbert fans!) in Australia as national HR director for a global tech. and so I read with interest the acronym m/w/d attached to the "HR" positions.
I'd never seen that before. I discovered it's a German acronym :oops: I'm glad I'm retired!!!
At least in those days LHD v RHD was a simple concept.
I've probably said too much already. But I wish them well.👀

EDIT: I was not trying to be political: lest my meanderings above are taken the wrong way, I was referring to the mind boggling policy complexities in ensuring everybody is treated fairly on their merits, as well as conforming with international/intra-national multi-jurisdictional compliance issues. My former (younger) colleagues tell me that trying to "map" all this complexity into (SAP) HR information systems is proving to be a "gi-normous task" ... hence my 'sympathy' for whomever assumes the head honcho HR role...

Last edited:

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Despite a professional tech background I spent over a decade on " the dark side" impersonating "Catbert" (yea! Dilbert fans!) in Australia as national HR director for a global tech. and so I read with interest the acronym m/w/d attached to the "HR" positions.
I'd never seen that before. I discovered it's a German acronym :oops: I'm glad I'm retired!!!
At least in those days LHD v RHD was a simple concept.
I've probably said too much already. But I wish them well.👀

EDIT: I was not trying to be political: lest my meanderings above are taken the wrong way, I was referring to the mind boggling policy complexities in ensuring everybody is treated fairly on their merits, as well as conforming with international/intra-national multi-jurisdictional compliance issues. My former (younger) colleagues tell me that trying to "map" all this complexity into (SAP) HR information systems is proving to be a "gi-normous task" ... hence my 'sympathy' for whomever assumes the head honcho HR role...
Perhaps businesses will go the way of switchgear in autos and start using icons instead of acronyms.
:)

Back
Top Bottom