The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Photoshop wheels & rack

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
Playing around in Photoshop (free online version), shrank the Rhino-Rack and swapped out the wheels......
View attachment 7801000
Nice work. I will get a 3/4 rack that covers to the roof transition.

Pretty snazzy rims you’ve chosen.
I’m a big fan of alloys and love my defender rims. Shame they didn’t have something similar.

D8E983BD-3224-4B8C-8B4C-2EEF0588BAF3.png

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Also did this one with a slightly longer rack and black wheels. Rims are from Nomad, look like a relatively new company but I like their style (the Convoy also come in an appropriate size). Yes they are probably made in Asia but at 1650kg/3650lb load rating they appear to be solid.
https://www.nomadwheels.com/collections/wheels
Gren Sil RHS Iceland R-Rack 2.jpeg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Also did this one with a slightly longer rack and black wheels. Rims are from Nomad, look like a relatively new company but I like their style (the Convoy also come in an appropriate size). Yes they are probably made in Asia but at 1650kg/3650lb load rating they appear to be solid.
https://www.nomadwheels.com/collections/wheels
View attachment 7801004
Can you do one with a full length frontrunner slimline rack over safari windows in Donny gray on 17" alloys please

This is my config ordered.
1674266571378.png

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Can you do one with a full length frontrunner slimline rack over safari windows in Donny gray on 17" alloys please

This is my config ordered.
Happy to try later today. If you can find a side-on shot of the Slimline rack (is it a Slimline 2?) it would make things a lot easier, every picture I found is on an angle.

I am sure there are experienced Photoshop users (I'm just a hack) who could do it lickety split.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Happy to try later today. If you can find a side-on shot of the Slimline rack (is it a Slimline 2?) it would make things a lot easier, every picture I found is on an angle.

I am sure there are experienced Photoshop users (I'm just a hack) who could do it lickety split.
Thanks
I really appreciate it

1674272100371.png1674272153760.png
This is how I plan on mounting it so safari windows can be opened or removed and I can mount a light bar on the front.
It also allows me to fasten long lengths of timber or my wifes SUP board
1674272260203.png

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score

Great work! But be careful what you promise here 😀
There are 1500 forum members that would like to have a slight modified picture of their configuration!
I for example, urgently need my red Fieldmaster with 17“ alloys and the shortened rack you designed 😬

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
Like the look of that 3/4 rack, will be getting one in due course. 👍

Back
Top Bottom