Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Photoshop wheels & rack

Nocrays

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Playing around in Photoshop (free online version), shrank the Rhino-Rack and swapped out the wheels......
View attachment 7801000
Nice work. I will get a 3/4 rack that covers to the roof transition.

Pretty snazzy rims you’ve chosen.
I’m a big fan of alloys and love my defender rims. Shame they didn’t have something similar.

D8E983BD-3224-4B8C-8B4C-2EEF0588BAF3.png

Shopkeep

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
Also did this one with a slightly longer rack and black wheels. Rims are from Nomad, look like a relatively new company but I like their style (the Convoy also come in an appropriate size). Yes they are probably made in Asia but at 1650kg/3650lb load rating they appear to be solid.
https://www.nomadwheels.com/collections/wheels
Gren Sil RHS Iceland R-Rack 2.jpeg

DaveB

Veteran Contributor
In Production
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
Also did this one with a slightly longer rack and black wheels. Rims are from Nomad, look like a relatively new company but I like their style (the Convoy also come in an appropriate size). Yes they are probably made in Asia but at 1650kg/3650lb load rating they appear to be solid.
https://www.nomadwheels.com/collections/wheels
View attachment 7801004
Can you do one with a full length frontrunner slimline rack over safari windows in Donny gray on 17" alloys please

This is my config ordered.
1674266571378.png

Shopkeep

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Can you do one with a full length frontrunner slimline rack over safari windows in Donny gray on 17" alloys please

This is my config ordered.
Happy to try later today. If you can find a side-on shot of the Slimline rack (is it a Slimline 2?) it would make things a lot easier, every picture I found is on an angle.

I am sure there are experienced Photoshop users (I'm just a hack) who could do it lickety split.

DaveB

Veteran Contributor
In Production
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
Happy to try later today. If you can find a side-on shot of the Slimline rack (is it a Slimline 2?) it would make things a lot easier, every picture I found is on an angle.

I am sure there are experienced Photoshop users (I'm just a hack) who could do it lickety split.
Thanks
I really appreciate it

1674272100371.png1674272153760.png
This is how I plan on mounting it so safari windows can be opened or removed and I can mount a light bar on the front.
It also allows me to fasten long lengths of timber or my wifes SUP board
1674272260203.png

bemax

Active Contributor
In Production
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Great work! But be careful what you promise here 😀
There are 1500 forum members that would like to have a slight modified picture of their configuration!
I for example, urgently need my red Fieldmaster with 17“ alloys and the shortened rack you designed 😬

ECrider

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-Kingdom
Like the look of that 3/4 rack, will be getting one in due course. 👍

Shopkeep

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Great work! But be careful what you promise here 😀
There are 1500 forum members that would like to have a slight modified picture of their configuration!
I for example, urgently need my red Fieldmaster with 17“ alloys and the shortened rack you designed 😬
Here you go:
Gren Red A Final.jpeg

Top Bottom