The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Phone from Ineos Automotive

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
Cavaleiro,

calm down, no need to get nervous. You offered to bring them 70,000 Euros and I bet my balls they will be very happy to take it as soon as they can. ?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
They tried to call me last week several times but I couldn’t answer the phone. So I called back today.
+49 800 2008142They man in the hotline was only able to look at my order in general when I provided him with my email address.
but he could not see any details or even change the configuration.
he offered to send my request via email to his manager. I hope that’ll work.
He meant that within the next one or two weeks I should get the contract via email, as it should reach me within 60 days before delivery.

nothing I would really relay on but everybody is friendly at least…

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=emax userid=8900646 postid=1333073253]Cavaleiro,

calm down, no need to get nervous. You offered to bring them 70,000 Euros and I bet my balls they will be very happy to take it as soon as they can. ?

[/QUOTE]

"Patience is a virtue, and I'm learning patience. It's a tough lesson." (Elon Musk) 

?

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Just thought I’d chime in on this thread.
When I placed my order in late May many of you will recall the site crashed a fair bit… every time i went to reconfigure after a crash, the engine selection kept defaulting back to petrol (and forgetting my diesel selection) … so anyway, you guessed it, I ended up putting a deposit on a petrol.
Emailed and phoned a dozen times over the next 48 hours. Eventually got a phone call back saying that they would rectify the error… days weeks and months pass with no change appearing in my profile. In the last 6 weeks I have sent maybe 2 dozen emails, and website contacts to no avail.
Today I ‘live chat’ed with a fella who told me that the change hasn’t been made and can’t be made until 60 days out. Of course I mentioned that website expressly rules out changes in engine type at that stage. He confirmed that I should disregard that part of the website and believe him that an engine change can be made 60 days out from build date… and he Confirmed that it won’t cause any ‘material change’ to the build date. @cavaliero you can hopefully take some comfort in this. It’s far from ideal and doesn’t give me the confidence that I’d like, but it’s the best they’ll offer me.

Back
Top Bottom